Reviews for The Sounds of Silence
ButterscotchCandybatch chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Oh wow - is Holmesceststrade even a word? I love it, whatever it's called!
sethrox9730 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Could you please write just these training sessions with lestrade? I'd love those. They'd be so hot yummy.
Puggle chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Magnificent. Thanks for sharing.
storiesbybrook chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I have some strange weakness for when Mycroft is a Dom and Greggy is a Sub. Like... I'm not a big fan of Mycroft/Sherlock... but... DEAR GOD THAT WAS AMAZING! I'd love to see more of this, even with the incest. (You should be proud xD)

3 Looking forward to some more Mystrade from you if you write it!
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
How could I have missed this one ? I soooooooooo love the world full of sex and lust and OMG-it's-so-good you created there !
CleopatraIsMyName chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Fantastic, thanks you.
Tr4veller chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Oh my !

It's delightful. I can't think of anything bad to say about what i've just read, it reach perfection in so many way i just want to read it again and again and impregnate myself of the feeling i have when reading this. Am i weird? Surely, but i don't care, i love how you write, i just love it.
zizou chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Wonderful fic. Very coherent, I really like it.
Mirianna16 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Oh. My. God. The sounds I made while I read this. Geeze. This is brilliant. What an amazing fic. I was mezmerized while reading it. One sentence to put my thought down : power of the words. I was literally sucked into the story. I'll go and browse your entire collection. Don't care from witch fandom, your writting is just too amazing, don't want to miss any of it!
IBegToDreamAndDiffer chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
That was really, really awesome, thank you for such a lovely and sexy story. I loved the emotions being put in between the sex, it was the perfect balance.

I'd really love to see what happens next; how Greg acts around Sherlock and Mycroft in public and how Mycroft works Greg up to being able to take what Sherlock can. And John, does he find out?

Oh well, if I can't talk you into a sequel, I'll have to imagine it myself... I'm glad I have a dirty mind :)

Excellent story, I loved it.

gwenweybourne chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I only ship Lestrade when you write him. This was so bloody hot. Lucky chasingriver! ;D
chasingriver chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Fucking hell, you hit so many of my kinks with this. It's almost like you're living in my pervy little mind.

And I probably shouldn't overshare with the entire internet how quickly and effectively this sent me to my bunk. But I am, because, oh, it was worth every glorious moment.

Where do I even start with my favourite bits?

*Lestrade knowing himself well enough to know what he needs, wants and craves, even though he's got no real d/s experience. That's incredibly powerful - far more than having him just see the encounter and realise it is something he might like. *Knowing* you're into that, regardless of experience, rings very true with me, and it really resonated when I saw it here.

*Mycroft, mostly dressed the entire time. That's an entire kink for me right there.

*content!sub!Sherlock, because that's just a thing of joy and beauty.

*spanking. And then spanking with Sherlock underneath him. I think I started holding my breath somewhere around this point.

*Mycroft and Sherlock in general - their tenderness towards each other in private (and my god, the sex...)

*rough!filthy!Mycroft - at this point, I pretty much lost it, and started making somewhat obscene noises to the empty house at large. Very thankful I wasn't reading *this* one in public.

*Sherlock riding Lestrade, and then, holy hell, Mycroft as well? Lestrade wasn't the only one feeling lightheaded.

*filthy!dom!Mycroft. Again, because I can never get enough of that. You write him so well.

*begging!Sherlock - because really - how often do you see that, convincingly written? Not damned enough, I think.

*the Diogenes attendants - damn, but I have a kink for that place. Who knew it had attendants? Hells yeah.

*post-coital bliss. ('Nuff said.)

Best. Gift. Ever.