Reviews for Feelings
Glade chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
this is-
this.
wow!
amazing imagery, amazing writing! do write more, you are quite talented! keep it up!
thegirlfrommexico chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Squee / That ending was simply perfect,this story managed to make my day with only one sentence 3
Benevolent Contradiction chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
The ending made me squeal. What an awesome oneshot. I wish it was a twoshot but I'm happy enough with this. Wonderfully done. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Damn. Never knew words could have this type of power. :-)
xNamikazeKyuubix chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Damn ever since I finished Portal 2 on my 360, all I've been thinking about and obsessing about is ChellDOS... definitely a good obsession I say! Haha

Loved the one-shot, and how Chell turned the words around on GLaDOS at the end
Lollaro chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I read this on tumblr and I felt I had to review :P

If this is your first attempt at ChellDOS than, holy shit this is amazing!

You should make more, this site really lacks good ChellDOS D:

However thanks to people like you, and Vaniterra we can hope for a better future... a future with science :D
Citrine Griffin chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Well done, I loved it. However: It was a little puzzling, because up until the kiss I was pictureing GLaD0S in her robot-y form, and was pouzzled(what lips?)
Condor green chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I liked the story a lot.

My favorite part was the last line.
DefinitelyNotRob chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I don't think you particularly want to hear from me anymore, so I'll simply say I enjoyed the story because you kept the characters in-character in a way that few other authors can.

...

Okay, the sex was also part of it.

What? Don't look at me like that!

Yeah, I've overstayed my welcome, so I'll go back to simply being a reader. Hope you update/publish more stuff soon!
Mortified Mind chapter 1 . 3/2/2012