Reviews for Until Dawn
Update please
tercat57 chapter 22 . 6/27
I've read this story at least three times. I love the Volturi like this. Especially Marcus & his relationship with Bella. I want to read how he finally claims her. I want to find out what the Cullen's are up to. Are they belong the Romanians? Where's Edward, Jasper and Alice? I'd like to see Tanya get her ass kicked, cuz we all know she's up to know good. I hope you're going to be able to come back to this story. It's so well written and I truly love it. xoxo
Job well done. Really enjoying your writing
This is a truly interesting story and I hope that even though it has been a while that you will eventually find the time and inspiration to continue writing and posting
That Someone That You're With chapter 9 . 6/18
I absolutely adore the refreshing view of the Volturi this story provides! The depth and intricacy of Marcus's character is delightful; the kind, loving man that you have portrayed also has been hurt in the past and has a dark mysterious side that I am anxious to learn more about! The Volturi are so realistic. No government can be completely tolerant or callous in regards to its people but must rather kept an iron clad grip on its support system to survive. No being can be completely ruthless and vindictive with no regard to conscious or emotions! The reality of the story is striking and I can't wait to read more!
FallenAngel10086 chapter 21 . 6/18
So, I think I've reread this story at least three times since your last update, and I just wanted to let you know how much I love it. I just really like the way you give the Volturi character depth and actual three dimensional personalities. Anyway, I hope life is treating you well, and just wanted you to know that someone is still reading and enjoying this fic. :)

*~Fallen~*
Daisy Grace chapter 22 . 6/16
Hmmm. Story abandoned?
wolflover69 chapter 22 . 6/16
I would love to see another update soon...this is an amazing story and I can't wait to see what happens next...
tiggerdavis1970 chapter 22 . 6/14
This is amazing! I hope you will finish this! I am addicted to this aND your writing! More please?
LadyLament chapter 22 . 6/12
This is a wonderfully angst ridden story that I sort of wish was the actual twilight story. That's just me though, so hopefully you'll get another chapter in with the Cullen and further reactions.
olikawe chapter 22 . 6/8
this story is great cant wait to read the next chapter. PLEASE UPDATE
ceann aisteach chapter 22 . 6/6
I love this fic and i cannot wait to see what happens with the Cullens!
Please update soon.
kathy chapter 1 . 6/3
please post more stories.
huiqi.chua.5 chapter 22 . 6/2
Please update soon. It is very good
enchantedlight chapter 22 . 5/31
Hey, I just found your story, and I love it! Not sure if you are still updating, I hop you are, I can wait to find out what happens!
1,556 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »