Reviews for Until Dawn
cwatson23 chapter 22 . 6/13
I REALLY REALLY hope you finish this but its been a hot minute. But if you do decide too I would LOVE IT!
Littlegraywolf chapter 22 . 6/11
This is a great story so far I look forward to it continuing
Twilight Demigod chapter 21 . 6/2
More! More!
Gajevyaddict chapter 1 . 5/28
Oh please do return to this story. I've been searching for a well written marcus/bella story and I have fallen so much in love with this one. When I clicked I didn't even pay attention to the fact that it's not finished but now I find myself desperate for more. your writing is so absolutely beautiful and I love so much how you portray the Volturi coven. please tell me you are still around and will finish it
We will never meet, I know. But it is easy for me to see that you have a gift. I see a person of deep st honor in how you described Marcus meeting Bella. We'll done.
ForrestersWitch chapter 22 . 5/17
I found this beautiful bright Gem of a story and to my dismay did not look to see if it was finished it is the best Marcus /Bella story I have read and I've read over 500 Twi-fiction of Bella/ Jasper or Peter or Caius or Demetri or Alistair or Carlisle Alice Rose... basically anyone but Deadward. So, I think I can safely say this story is Awefuckinsome! That being said Please come back to this I want to know if the man in Florence that reminded Bella of the Vamp that got away is the link to the Romanians I want to see if Jasper and Emmett are reprieved from the rest of the Cullen's. I want to know why the wonder twins aren;t there for they are incapable of letting the rest of the family off their leashes. I want to see the manifestation of Bella's gift... I have heartily enjoyed the relationships she is growing with the rest of the Volturi... I want to see if Jane learns her lesson or if she turns coat to the Romanians there is so much more...
Please Please Please come back to this...Please?
most sincerely
Rose
Vampirequeen05 chapter 22 . 5/4
Omg please update.
Hi i was wondering if you could continue this story i am in love with it.
LadySetta chapter 22 . 4/25
Are you going to be unloading anymore chapters? It would be a shame to waste just a good story!
wolfii chapter 22 . 4/10
Very well written. Enjoyed the story immensely.
Hoping for more )
LucifersDemonAngel chapter 9 . 3/23
LOL. This is one of my favorite chapters especially when Caius and Athenodora are interrupted. Caius was cock-blocked and acted like a dumb blonde when he misunderstood that Athenodora was concerned about Bella and he thought she meant Jane. It cracks me up every time I read it. I also love this story in general. It's among my all time favorites. Bella and Marcus is one of my favorite pairings. I do hope that you continue updating and finish this story.
tammgrogan chapter 1 . 3/20
Hello, I'm rereading your story again. I can't fine anything else I want to read right now.
Tammgrogan
iloveyou1234 chapter 21 . 3/11
So good, please update!
Omg love this story!
JaspersSweetie chapter 22 . 2/28
This is a wonderful, well-written story. I love the way you have portrayed the Volturi, especially Marcus, and I hope you will continue it one day. It would be a shame to simply leave it unfinished like this.
1,744 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »