Reviews for Until Dawn
SaruwatariAsuka chapter 22 . 9/17
Binge read this awesome story to find out it hadn’t been updated since 2014. Dangit ;-; hope you return!
I love this story. I'm sad that it will not be finished.
B4bidden chapter 21 . 7/28
This still is 1 of my all time favorites. Have come back and enjoyed reading it again. probably more so this time then last. truly hope all is well with you and yours and will be waiting with fingers crossed that i get to read more on this story sometime soon.
Shellbean chapter 22 . 7/20
Hello Dolphindreamer,
This is very good. I am really hoping that real life lets you continue this soon. Seeing Marcus portrayed this way was great. Sincerely Shellbean:)
kim87mcc chapter 22 . 7/19
I absolutely adore this story and always come back to read it. It's been years since it's been updated but I hold out hope that you will someday finish it.
Really love this story. Keep hoping it will get completed. :)
Not gonna lie, even now I keep coming back to this story and re-reading it. I understand your not gonna finish it but just know what you have is amazing.
MotherHenAMC chapter 22 . 7/4
LOVE LOVE LOVE your stlory! Cannot wait until the next chapter comes out! Great work
SarahanjoMiller chapter 22 . 6/24
I love this I hope that you will finish it. It's so good it would really be ashame if you don't.I would love to see what happens with the foggy thing. I mean they did say that they are just one of the strong holds in the world. So who are the others.
cwatson23 chapter 22 . 6/13
I REALLY REALLY hope you finish this but its been a hot minute. But if you do decide too I would LOVE IT!
Littlegraywolf chapter 22 . 6/11
This is a great story so far I look forward to it continuing
Twilight Demigod chapter 21 . 6/2
More! More!
Gajevyaddict chapter 1 . 5/28
Oh please do return to this story. I've been searching for a well written marcus/bella story and I have fallen so much in love with this one. When I clicked I didn't even pay attention to the fact that it's not finished but now I find myself desperate for more. your writing is so absolutely beautiful and I love so much how you portray the Volturi coven. please tell me you are still around and will finish it
We will never meet, I know. But it is easy for me to see that you have a gift. I see a person of deep st honor in how you described Marcus meeting Bella. We'll done.
ForrestersWitch chapter 22 . 5/17
I found this beautiful bright Gem of a story and to my dismay did not look to see if it was finished it is the best Marcus /Bella story I have read and I've read over 500 Twi-fiction of Bella/ Jasper or Peter or Caius or Demetri or Alistair or Carlisle Alice Rose... basically anyone but Deadward. So, I think I can safely say this story is Awefuckinsome! That being said Please come back to this I want to know if the man in Florence that reminded Bella of the Vamp that got away is the link to the Romanians I want to see if Jasper and Emmett are reprieved from the rest of the Cullen's. I want to know why the wonder twins aren;t there for they are incapable of letting the rest of the family off their leashes. I want to see the manifestation of Bella's gift... I have heartily enjoyed the relationships she is growing with the rest of the Volturi... I want to see if Jane learns her lesson or if she turns coat to the Romanians there is so much more...
Please Please Please come back to this...Please?
most sincerely