Reviews for Until Dawn
I hope you get the inspiration to continue with this story! I love reading it and I can't wait for more!
Hello chapter 22 . 9/9
I hope you get the inspiration to finish the story. I'm curious on what will happen next and what will happen in the future chapters. Don't give it up on this. There are a few grammar mistakes but I still really really like this story. Please update when you can. Have a good day and or evening which ever comes first.
Really enjoy this. Hope to see you pick it up again someday. Dying to see what the Cullens are up to!
mibellalove chapter 6 . 9/6
you ain't slick...I caught that umhu the reference to the title
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 14 . 9/5
The whole 'submissive' thing killed it for me. It's either equals or nothing for me.
monsterfeets chapter 22 . 7/8
I made an account on this website just to let you know that this is one of the best fanfics i've ever read and your characterization of the Volturi is now canon in my heart. If I was vastly wealthy I would hire you to write Volturi slice of life books for me for the rest of eternity. I was sad earlier today and now I cannot be sad because I read this perfect fanfiction. I hope you continue it one day!
Wizards N Dragons Realm chapter 22 . 6/30
I love this story and this chapter was great! I hope you will update more chapters soon. Any idea of when you will updating since it has been quite some time since you have updated this story?
babythor chapter 22 . 6/28
It's been a pleasure reading this story. The Volturi are complex and interesting, neither tragically misunderstood heroes or relentlessly one-dimensional villains. For her weaknesses, Bella isn't a damsel in distress; her guilt and depression burden her without making her angsty and gloomy. The plot is engaging with all of its secrets and intrigue. The relationship between Bella and Marcus is sweet and simple and complicated and dynamic. I like that your vampires haven't been "declawed." They remain dangerous and other, without the neon sign effect.

There's so much to enjoy about Until Dawn, I hope that one day we'll get to see it completed.
bagherra chapter 22 . 6/22
bonjour, vous n'avez pas abandonner ? votre histoire me passionne et je la suis depuis lontemps a bientôt j'espere merci
lisa265 chapter 22 . 6/21
Please continue the stort it is so amazing
CrystalVixen93 chapter 22 . 6/16
Love your story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz.
Fallen Angle Girl chapter 22 . 5/29
OMG update please! we need to know what happens next!
cela chapter 10 . 5/24
this is a beautiful story and I can't wait to read more. how old is bella now and how long have the Cullen's been gone? I don't want to offend you, but some times it's a little hard to follow with the lack of punctuation. sorry. I see you haven't updated in more than a year and I hope everything is well with you.
becwaters chapter 22 . 5/9
This is a great Marcus Bella pairing story. I wish there was more to read. I want to see what happens with the Cullens, Romanians, Bella an Marcus' progress, possibly Bella's change.
WhiteLunaNight chapter 22 . 4/25
I'm in love with this story. I just can't wait for the next update! )
1,634 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »