Reviews for Captains turned wizards?
I meant dude! I hate autocorrect. ~DoctorBeat
I love this story. This probably the millionth time I've read it. Nice job, duds. ~Doctor Beat
Not trying to seem rude or like a bitchy know-it-all, but Gryffindor has a y after gr. Just so you know
mysticmoon1331 chapter 13 . 6/10
love this! i'm looking forward to reading more! :D
innocence-creator chapter 13 . 4/20
Oh my god! That Sherlock reference was perfect!
Actually, the Academy takes six years...
WhistlingWolf chapter 13 . 3/28
Hello there!

I really like where this story is going! You managed to insert Ichigo and Toshiro very well into the story line, without repeating the entire book to the letter.

Even though it has the same framework, it is refreshing to read a story which is from another person's objective and does not only consist of random lines stuffed in the original story..
(though ranting now, I will probably one day (un)consciously do the same.. Please, don't hesitate to rant at me then ;) will probably need a wake up call and a can full of coffee.)

I am looking forward to the last test, and Toshiro and Ichigo's reactions to the ressurection of Voldemort. Or whatever will be happening during this time.. I am curious if Mad Eye Moody will make a more frequent appearance,. Though not needing to be visible, he is quite absent most of the time.. Also surprised a bit that the soul reapers could not sense his evil aura (or something).
Though, well, I can't say I mind him not appearing very often. He is an interesting character, but very limited here. Also, I am wondering how you will deal with Crouch senior, or maybe his demise is not of any worth to the story.?

Ah well, I will just have to see. Thank you for writing, remember you've got yourself another fan and I will be looking forward to any next chapters!
MBlasterXD chapter 1 . 3/21
I really liked it!
scheun2100 chapter 13 . 1/11
I really love this story. It's really good! Please update soon. Can't wait to read what happens next!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 13 . 12/22/2014
Very comical, sorry these two reviews took so long to exist.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 12 . 12/22/2014
Cute! With added hotness!
Mirajane chapter 9 . 10/28/2014
Great chapter, but I wish Toshiro would have done more.
Oneiro Asteria chapter 13 . 10/27/2014