Reviews for Captains turned wizards?
rozielrie chapter 14 . 5h
Hope u can get ichigo/&toshiro on the final battle even if its just to send voldie and followers in hell and all who died to the afterlife,its good to see voldie reaction to hell hehehe :)
Nozomi Higurashi chapter 14 . 5/22
AN UPDATE! *screaming incoherently as she rushes to the first chapter to reread the whole story before reading this chapter*
Very interesting choice going with Slytherin, suits how you've made Ichigo though. For cannon Ichigo, I would say he is a Hufflepuff.
BlueAutumn12 chapter 14 . 5/22
ok so i just found your story today and just wanted to say how much i loved it! i hope ou write more soon!
Zazg chapter 14 . 5/22
It has been so long since you updated
Dragon of Selene chapter 13 . 5/1
*munches on a cookie* the Bored scene was hilarious.

I like the idea of a hollow entering the maze. Ichigo and Toshiro run over the maze to battle it. One of them gets hit by a lucky shot, and is knocked into the cup just as the two Champions grab it. Whichever one it is manages to save Cedric, but Petigrew managed to get some 'blood of the enemy' before they get out of there pronto. Like a nice stab wound somewhere it isn't too hard to heal. However you write it, I'm sure it will be great.
Rocky Rae chapter 13 . 4/12
This is good. It kept me interested. Usually I read maybe three chapters before deciding to continue reading or not, and this kept my attention. I very much liked it.
Lord Kuchiki chapter 13 . 12/3/2016
UPDATE PLEASE!
arya304 chapter 5 . 12/2/2016
I love Slytherin Ichigo, he's always so badass
XxElementalStormxX chapter 13 . 10/20/2016
Cool
Pacifistic Brat chapter 13 . 8/20/2016
I hope you still plan on finishing your story. Its pretty good so far.
Lion chapter 13 . 8/11/2016
It's so good! Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update! I'm dying!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/4/2016
Loved it, great job
Madu-ladu chapter 13 . 6/9/2016
Uwaah! So good so interesting. Too easy to get hooked on xI Too bad you haven't updated in almost 3 years... This was so lovely to this point. I enjoyed Ichigo being bit mean and how he and Hichi had become friends they did so well :) Toshiro was adorable and I can't handle how cute this pairing is. This was my first time reading Ichigo x Toshiro fic and it couldn't have been better.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/19/2016