Reviews for The New Kid
Sika chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I love tmnt and btr! My favourite combination!
ElevatedSuperstar chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Why am I just now reviewing this? Oh well. It's amazing!

So yeah, this story was really sweet. I could totally picture this being the way the boys met! Logan helping them with math and everything was really believable. You also wrote Logan in character really well, with him being timid and stuff. In the show he's always shy until he gets to know people, so I liked that.

I loved how the guys beat up the bully :D James sitting on him made me smile; little James is adorable! And how they each were a different ninja turtle :DD

Aw, Logie getting all happy because he found a niche! I loved the part where he gave the lunchbox to Carlos; that was adorable. Also the imagery of the field was awesome. Cloudgazing!

My favorite part was when Mama Knight said, 'Welcoem to the family.' Awesome oneshot!
VoicesInTheWind chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Aww, so cute! All the boys are darling in this, especially little Logan - he's so polite and shy. Well done on this, and thanks for sharing this adorable one-shot!
SaltTahneeBran chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
That last part made me smile! fighting over which team He's on! That was adorable!
Boots'N'Opals chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
AWWWWWW! Oh my gosh, this story is the CUTEST! :"D I love the whole idea of the lunchbox and cute wittle wogie AWWW omg this is so cute.

I love Kenny and Carlos and James being cute and not getting the test. so pwecious. plus you wrote this section really naturally, it sounds really good! And you got the ages really well, they sound like third graders.

Aw I love the ninja turtles section too, and that whole metaphor. Really awesome. And like "there's only three of us, oh no what shall we do?" lol

AW, James and Kendall and Carlos are so NICE! I LOVE THEM! They're such sweet kids. :)

MEANIE. wow, these kids are really petty about this lunchbox... ;)

Just a little critique is that I think you lost a little of the innocence of the age you captured so beautifully before. But only a little, I still love this! Remember, I only criticize what I care about. :) :) :) It's amazing. so.

OMG I LOVE THIS CARGAN SO MUCH! Like how Carlos calls him Logie... and that whole section is SO cute. And this line is perfection: ""Not anymore." Logan said shaking his head. "I'm giving it to you. That means it's yours."" ahhhh... I love how young and adorable he sounds and ahhh just so CUTE! sorry, this is becoming really rambly and unintellibible.

And of course I love the concluding of the turtles, really really good wrapping up. And the cookies, so cute. AWESOME story, I love it! so precious. :)
EmilieHenderson99 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Aawwwwhhhh :) this was adorable! I LOVED it! You really captured the boys personalities which I loved...also you did a wonderful job of making it reeeeally cute hehe :)

xoxo

EMiLY
bluestring chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Logan bullied and the boys to the rescue . . .

I loved it :)
guerrero chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
OMGosh! I love this story! They're so cute :)

G!