Reviews for Just Married
Anna The Oreo Artist chapter 4 . 9/24
Yay for apologies! I love this story so far, even if there is a hitaus, I'll wait. :D
Min's awesomeness chapter 8 . 1/14
I hope you still have it in you to continue this! It's great so far!
Katieghost chapter 8 . 2/25/2014
Awww! x3 I knew he would see it eventually, they're just meant for each other!
I can't wait to see what was that Mr. Visor said to Chi-Chi, though...
cherrystone.eli chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
this a wonderful story ! hope you can update soon. i want to know what happened to chi chi!
Sandra321 chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
Maybe make Goku just a little less stupid? Just a tad? But aside from that MOAR MOAR MOAR!please :)
Sandra321 chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
Maybe make Goku just a little less stupid? Just a tad? But aside from that MOAR MOAR MOAR! please :)
FutureAirbender18 chapter 8 . 1/9/2013
ooooooooooooooooooohhhh! It's gettin' good! Oh why Donut did you have to leave me hanging like that? Oh well. I loved this story. Hope you update soon. But hey, I understand life. No hurry. ;)

Have a wonderful day!
Son Akito chapter 8 . 11/29/2012
I LOVE this story! You wrote it very well and everyone seems to be IC. I like how original this story is cant wait to read more!
TheDeadBeat chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Do NOT stop writing this because it is a great story.
itsjusteasier chapter 8 . 9/16/2012
Oh man! I really can't wait to see what happens next, I didn't think i'd get as into this story as I would, but it's great :)

In a way i'm not surprised that Goku is making a big deal of wondering whether he should remarry or not, in my mind it seems like this is the first time he might feel like he has an option, especially since he now knows what it means. Would he try to be a better one if they do go through with it? Hope you update soon!
Windy50 chapter 8 . 9/13/2012
Alright, now I must say you're a AMAZING writer! So hope you'll update this asap :)
Windy50 chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
I don't believe bulma can give an advice like that. She's nothin but a selfish bitch! :/ I hated her the way she talked trash about goku to chichi during buu saga and she to think that she's he's friend! Chichi was a widow for god's sake and he gave up his life for the world to live in peace...and the bitch was insulting them! The bulma praising idiots really need to shut up! XC
*sorry for the rant* you know 18's the 2nd best cuz she kicked vegeta's ass! XD (chi being the 1st)
Windy50 chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
Goku's really sweet guy! w and picolo's truly the good version of that arrogant jerk.
Windy50 chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
Please save their marriage...i love g/cc together ;(
Windy50 chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Ooh..trouble begins! I wonder what he'll do to that suite guy once he knows that jerk wants to marry her! XD Looking forward to it..