Reviews for Devil Warrior Volume I
1337Pwny chapter 15 . 9/7
another great fic from one of my favorite authors
godzillafan1 chapter 15 . 8/30
okay story I was wondering could you write a crossover with shinji where he ends being transported in the last unicorn while the red bull is chasing the unicorn and schmendrick ends up changing shinji into a unicorn while saving her? there's so very few last unicorn crossover fanfics out there on the net and I think shinji with amalthea/the unicorn would make a very sweet couple please consider it.
WriteShop chapter 1 . 8/5
This is pretty original, actually.

Shinji acts like shinji. No 'God Mode', no insta-harem.

very nice
javalalo chapter 1 . 6/1
I like the story so far, seems full of potential.
It's surprisingly good how you manage to interconect both universes, and I look forward to see how you develope this along with the story.
But what is going to happen to Issei? is he going to be relagete? will he join Rias peerage, or maybe Sona?
Also is Shinji going to recieve a power up? because I don't see any other was he would be worth anything more than a single pawn
The Arsenal 3.0 chapter 16 . 4/14
Really enjoyed this alternate take on High School DxD. It was interesting to see how Shinji affected the storyline and I especially enjoyed the omakes. XD

- Arsenal
twilightnite13 chapter 13 . 12/1/2014
wait by eliminated you dont mean...
SpecH82 chapter 6 . 11/2/2014
So, really now. 2 things.
1: Shinji is alot weaker than Issei was, or so it seems and that's just boring, he us also weak willed little fool who let's others dictate his life and whine about it, be it humans or devils. In what world did he thing giving up was better than fighting those bitches to death?, non.
After all he has been trough I'd would have guessed he would have grown up alot.

2: Now the second one, he is alot stiffer, more depressing and hell of a moral preacher, more than Issei could ever be, and that boring as hell. Why the hell would he snitch on the 3 pervertsc why would he even care? Talk about sticking his nose Into others business unnecessarily. And that was the part that made me feel his to much of preacher for my taste. And as such I won't continue to read this since it's just not my kind of thing. Good luck with it though.
SpecH82 chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
Yeah hmm no free will hear. Rule number something that stated he had to do anything Rias says sucks balls, better be dead than a slave!
Rimshooter chapter 11 . 8/24/2014

Why do they need to tell Asia about 'his old life' when she mindread it upon meeting him o.O?

You've got a plot hole right there. Minor, but... It's there.
McCabeRz chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
Shinji's not weak? No, he's just had his ass kicked by damn-near everyone that's been introduced and been unconscious at least once a chapter just because he's...flexible, is that it? -_-

Our Definitions of strength obviously differ, and there is a vast difference between strength and getting knocked out every chapter by fodder.

He has the potential to be strong, but as it is he couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag.
anonymous chapter 16 . 5/22/2014
sacred gears are bound to the souls of humans and go to another human once the human they are in die how in the hell did shinji just find any especially Longinus gears? After all only the ritual Raynare attempted on Asia could realistically get the gear out of the human who has it and said human will die without it since it is bound to his her soul.
LeakproofHail7 chapter 15 . 5/13/2014
Love the avengers omake!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
if you seek your whole life long after love and attention, you would immediately follow Akeno too, so your explanation of "psychological understanding" ist pointless
Winter Feline chapter 16 . 2/28/2014
This was a very fun and different tale. I admit that I wondered how this tale would turn out at first but the story was a lovely creation.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
Sorry but failure.
Like the majority of fanfics you fail to realize that you have a lack of psychological understanding. shinji shouldn't be swayed this easily by akeno after NOT ONLY being hurt emotionallyALMOST HIS ENTIRE LIFE, NOT ONLY fighting angels for roughly a year but because a FUCKING FALLEN ANGEL STABBED THROUGH HIS STOMACH AFTER PUTTING HIS VERY HEART AND SOUL INTO WORDS