Reviews for A Weekend at Soifon's
Winged-panther1 chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
Wow this was the sweetest thing I've ever raef
Lil Mexican chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
are those things heavy? LMFAO! laughing my ass off ova here!
Crazy Jae chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
aww, cute! plus, it was funny when kouken asked rangiku about her boobs.
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
Awww! Loved this chapter and the ending was so sweet! I liked how you made Soifon connect The Soul Society with Thor, and then Toy Story with her and Yoruichi ! Fab story :)
ThunderClaw03 chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
anyone conacted to Yoruichi she would love. I would be very funny if her son turned in to an orange cat ichigo and soifon would be like where is he. update soon
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Awww! Kouken sounded so cute at the end of this chapter, i could just picture that scene with him and Soifon very clearly in my mind! Haha i really liked this first chapter, you've introduced it well and used a lot of detail and therefore it was well written!
SoldierG65434-2 chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
I have to say, I was really disappointed to find that this story wasn't about the kid thinking he killed Sui-Feng and putting sunglasses on her and trying to convince people she's still alive.
BlazaWolf chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
how did they get a 3DS into thhe sereitei in the first place
kyrogue23 chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
She need to have kids of her own because she is a good aunt.
omniamalgam chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
... Perhaps a weekend could extend into a week?
omniamalgam chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I admit, I'm not much of a bleach fan... but this has peaked my interest...
kyrogue23 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
This is going to be funny.
DarkWolf300 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
great first chapter I like that soifon is out of her comfort zone and she wasnt traind for this
readstoomanyfanfics chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I would give this story 9.5/10 ,as a yorusoi fan I disaprove the paring but still like the idea of soifon taking care of yoruichis child VERY much ;)
metsfan101 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012