Reviews for Beer, Pie, And The Fine Art Of Gungan Killing
Maiya chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Great job!
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Well, that was just totally fun and delightful and warm and wonderful in every way. So nice to see the boys just sharing a bit of fun, in spite of their aches and pains and just enjoying hanging out with each other...something we don't get to see nearly often enough!
g6hj chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Death to Jar Jar!

Yeah. I'm totally with Dean. Gank the mutated frog thing!
Tina chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
One of the most enjoyable fics I've read!
Claire chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Good story! This made me think of a YouTube video that I have seen, Teddy Films' "Star Wars that I used to Know"-one of the lines is, "Jar Jar was an all-time low." I think a lot of us find him annoying!
ryder21 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
You definitely did Dean and Sam justice here, I giggled hearing their voices saying their lines and picturing their gestures and facial expressions. A job definitely well done. Oh...and who doesn't dislike Jar Jar and the prequels? Thanks.
TinTin11 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I loved this! This screamed Sam and Dean so much! Awesome!
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
That made me laugh out loud!
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Oh my god you have no idea just how much I loved this story. Funniest thing I have ever read and absolutely ADORABLE ending. Loved the drunk Bobby phone calls :P
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
This is hilarious. Bobby probably ought to have shot them for drunk dialing him.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I loved this story! I hate Jar Jar too! Honestly, how can ANYONE like him? O.o I think it's hilarious that Sam and Dean have an actual drinking game for the prequels. lol Getting smashed is the only way to watch Jar Jar, but I would probably appreciate having a toy gun to shoot at him too. ;P

Thanks for the wonderful, brotherly moments! :)
Disasteriffic Kaz chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Absolutely friggin LOVE this! I was rolling and it ALMOST makes me want to grab a case and watch the prequel trilogy again...almost. Not sure there's enough beer in the world but damn I'm almost willing to try! Thank you for this!
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
This was awesome! You are sooo good at the dark side of Supernatural but you are just as good at the light side too. And I LOL'd at "We may need to call Bobby in the morning. We're gonna need backup." Hahaha! And then to find out that they actually did call Bobby! And OMG Jar Jar totally IS a tulpa! Hahahahahaha! I can't even tell you how much I loved this. I'm a huge Star Wars fan but I must admit that Episode 1 is my least favorite. And although I like Natalie in other things and she wasn't so bad in Ep3, she didn't exactly bring her A game to the first 2. Anyway, this was excellent. Funny, enjoyable, in character and just sweet. Happier, easier times for our boys. It just wasn't fun without your brother. *melt* Thanks sooo much for this. *hugs*
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
This was just so nice to read. An honest to goodness night of brotherly bonding over a movie and through a drinking game...oh yeah and PIE!

The dialogue was true to form, I could clearly see Dean's face as he pursed his lips considering the nuances of Sam's theory about Jar Jar being a Tulpa and the incriminating evidence against Lucas for willing him into existence (LOL)

And poor Bobby... an unwilling participant in the wee hour debate -hehe!
SaliHall chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
This was a good laugh. I have to agree with Dean about Jar Jar. He annoyed me from the jump.