Reviews for There's a Hole in the World Tonight
Thesoccergirl30 chapter 17 . 3/29
AHHHHH THIS IS SO FREAKING CUTE! 3
But awwwww Leo has no lady friend :/
And also I like what you did with mixing the personalities. Like how the nerdy guy gets the pretty girl, and how the goofy guy gets the smart quiet girl :3
You think the guys and girls would have switched, but it seems the personalities to really well together this way 3
Thesoccergirl30 chapter 15 . 3/26
I've read a good amount of TMNT fanfics where there's an OC for all four of the turtles, and I gotta say this was the cutest I've ever seen Raph. Like I was giggling a lot while I was reading this and it was just adorable. Every moment I thought that Raph would actually act this way, even though Raph isnt a very emotional character, you still wrote the scenes so that his actions were very believable.
Great job on this chapter! :D
and dawwww now Connie is getting attached to Mikey as well :3
Thesoccergirl30 chapter 14 . 3/26
Okay some of the things you write are just freaking hilarious xD
When Raph thinks "...that ass" like I couldn't stop laughing. XD
I love this story and can't wait to keep reading! :D
Thesoccergirl30 chapter 11 . 3/26
Pleaseeeeeee stop being afraid of your chapters! Cause everytime you say you were worried te chapter turned out really great :D
Like this one had me laughing a lot, from Mikey having to ask Connie to leave so e could pee, to Lana's reaction to Raph sparring, to the food fight xD
And I loved the good fight, this is the first fanfic I've read where all the brothers were in on it and not just Mikey and another girl :3
I can't wait to keep reading!

Oh and also you got "patients" and "patience" mixed up at one point I THINK!
Cause I thought you mentioned someone losing their patience :O
Thesoccergirl30 chapter 5 . 3/23
Wow, what happened that made the Purple Dragons attack again?! O.o
This is definitely one of the more graphic stories I've read, but sadly that's what's very realistic at times as well :/
And I wonder what Splinter has to say about all this? :3

Also, because you always ask about grammar mistakes, there was one time you got "are" and "our" mixed up ( sorry I told myself I would remember where specifically I saw that mistake... And of course now I can't find it -_-)
But "are" is like "we are going to the movies." It describes an action or what is happening. "We are eating dinner, we are at the playground, we are all the same age."
And "our" is used to show possession. "This is our house, it's our turn to present our project."
Hope that helps, and I can't wait to continue reading :D
Thesoccergirl30 chapter 2 . 3/22
I'm sorry if this is rude to say... But it was kinda funny when she started saying things like "Mikey... You're a turtle Mikey"
Just some of those comments made me giggle a little :) But it's nice to see the turtles act so sweet and take care of her. Gosh only two chapters and I'm hooked, I can't wait to keep reading :3
Hero McAllen chapter 24 . 12/2/2014
I'm so happy I found this now so I missed the two year wait! Although I am sorry to hear that it's because you were ill. I LOVE this. I loved TMNT as a kid back in the 1990s (had a huge crush on Donnie around age 5, and deep in my childish heart, probably still do), but I'm new to reading TMNT fanfic. A few weeks ago my TMNT nostalgia resurfaced and here we are. It has been a fantastic read with beleivable characters, great OCs, and most importantly believable romantic tension! Fantastic all around.
Koalagriton chapter 24 . 11/26/2014
Ahhh, so glad you are writing this story again! I've missed it. I'm dying to know how it continues. I might just start reading it over again while I wait for another chapter. :D
BubblyShell22 chapter 24 . 11/26/2014
Another awesome chapter. Makes me think Alistair was maybe a boyfriend of some sort to Morgana just as I feel Orla may be her sister or some relation to her. I don't know if I'd trust this guy, but Leo has no choice as of now. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
BubblyShell22 chapter 23 . 11/26/2014
Awesome chapter. I'm glad Don and Mikey are reunited. I just hope they can get to the others soon and get away from all of this. Nicely done on this as always.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
Crescental chapter 24 . 11/26/2014
Ooh, we finally have basic idea of what's going. I sort of guessed that they were in the past but this confirms it ;)
This was a very interesting chapter, and I don't know if I should like the Alistair guy or be wary of him XP
Update as soon as you can :D
StormyCatGoddess chapter 23 . 10/24/2014
This is a fantastic story! You don't have anything to worry about from your break in writting. The chapters still sound and flow like they did prior to your illness. I hope you are feeling better. I greatly look forward to reading more of this as soon as possible. Fabulous!
Koalagriton chapter 11 . 9/8/2014
Loved this chapter! I was giggling to myself all during the baking fight! Ahhh I'm going to be happy the rest of the day, thankyou!
ImpartingAbyss chapter 23 . 9/3/2014
Amazing story! Just picked it up and could not put it down! Please keep it up your Amazing!
Khorayn chapter 22 . 8/28/2014
Hi! I just finished to read this story and I love it! Your characters are very good and the turtles' personalities are very akin to the originals! I'm sorry for your illness, I wish you alla the luck you can get! And I'm really curious so please go on writing! :)