Reviews for Better Yet
Awwwwww! Nice!
constantlearner chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Lovely
Ailis Ceana chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
That was lovely! It was sweet, yet funny at moments. :) I think you did a wonderful job with King Frank and Queen Helen. There's not many fics about them, so this is a breath of fresh air.
lil silver fish chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I really liked #7 Flight. Who wouldn't love a gift of a free ride in the air, gifted by a friend. I had to reread the book for some of them. Also, cherries in a hat can be pretty, no matter what anyone says. Great fic!
Laura Andrews chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
1. Oh my goodness! I had to comment on the very first one, because I just wrote a story with a soap sud tree and I'd never read this before! faints It's been done before? IMPOSSIBLE! I MUST have come up with it first :D But why wouldn't Helen share their enthusiasm? Now they can take baths and wash dishes!
6. Love it.
14. In my story (the one with the soap tree) Helen thinks that if she had her best hat, she would replace the cherries 'with violets or something'.
19. Love this one :D
20. Ohhh, very good.
25. Awww, how sweet.
piccolabimba chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Lovely look at this passing pair-not much out there about the first king and queen, it is nice to see! I really enjoy your writing style!
piccolabimba
LostInWonderland72 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Brilliant! This is absolutely lovely-Frank and Helen don't get enough attention ;)
lemonsmania chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
These are lovely! #3 was positively adorable! It's so rare to find Frank and Helen stories, especially one as good as this. Marvelous job!
WillowDryad chapter 1 . 3/1/2012