Reviews for Remember When?
petmom1213 chapter 28 . 3/5
Such a good story. I love funny stories and there aren't very many really funny ones. I keep reading. Thank you for this one. It really was great. And now I get to read the outtakes. Yea!

Mickey
petmom1213 chapter 4 . 3/5
This chapter was so funny that I was laughing out loud. And when I read Emmett say he'd even laid an egg, I almost fell over laughing.
elicitshadowhunter chapter 28 . 9/19/2015
I love this story do much. I've literally read so many times and I haven't gotten tired of this. This is my go to story when I'm bored.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 28 . 4/12/2015
That was a really fun story. Had a lot of laughs.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 27 . 4/12/2015
The virgin comment was totally Emmett. It was certainly what Jacob believed they were going to do on the honeymoon in BD. When I got married my mother asked if I was moving to live with my husband.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 19 . 4/12/2015
Emmett has always been and will always be clueless. The big secret is he is much smarter than he lets on.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 8 . 4/11/2015
Alice is supposed to be an adorable child and I still don't like her, lol. Emmett is still his obnoxious self. That boy will never learn when enough is enough.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 4/11/2015
These guys are having fun. I'm having fun reading all their memories.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Sounds like it's going to be fun.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
Emmett can't be older than the rest of them! Maybe that is why Esme and Carlisle can't have any children. They looked at Emmett, and said " Let's adopt! " While we know that in Canon, Emmett is really smart, He has been acting like a true, idiot. He delights in hurting Bella's feelings. When she falls, he just laughs instead of helping her, He has no boundaries about anything!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
I like this story because it is so much like kids act! They get angry, and they get over it. The six year olds trying help the tree house. That is usually what happens. The kids needs to go play some where else, and tell them it will be a surprise!
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
nice chapter
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
cool chapter
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
nice start
1234567890inactive chapter 28 . 6/21/2013
i loved this story it made me laugh so much