Reviews for My Son
jnd25 chapter 12 . 8/7/2013
This story was so sweet Bruce was great I wish there were more stories like this thanks for sharing
5-STAR chapter 12 . 8/7/2013
Loved this story!
5-STAR chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
Awesome chapter loved it too cute loved daddy Bruce
Charrmed chapter 12 . 8/7/2013
lol I loved it when Bruce was scolding Dick for scratching his bug bitten arm. The fact that Dick is an adult now makes it even more adorable because no matter how old he becomes, he'll always be Bruce's little boy! Tim should've been around to see Dick act like a kid so he can make fun of him later for it :) So sad to see this story end here when they're just starting to work on their issues :( Looking forward to what you come up with next and thank you for this lovely story!
Charrmed chapter 11 . 8/6/2013
Aww I loved this so much. You made a wise and honorable choice today, Mr. Wayne! Lucius is a smart businessman, he can handle things at the office. You on the other hand, have a son who needs you to be around more. You just have to put your family first from now on and Dick shouldn't have any doubt in his mind that he's second fiddle to Batman and the company! Thanks for the awesome update!
night-batfamily chapter 12 . 8/6/2013
Finally! thank you
Anthony Coleman chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Is this gay fiction?

There seems to be a lot of emphasis on tight clothes, broad chests and hugging. What's going on?
Guest chapter 10 . 7/5/2013
You said the next chapter would be finished bafore July! How could you?! ):(
Charrmed chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
All I loved all the hugging and cuddling! I'm so glad I came across this story because I can never get enough of daddybats! I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you!
Charrmed chapter 9 . 7/3/2013
Awww this chapter was absolutely amazing. Bruce's speech was brilliant and so touching that it made me cry. Loved it when Dick called him daddy! I'm so proud of Bruce for giving it all he got and not hold back one bit. I absolutely love this chapter. Thanks for all the fluff!
Charrmed chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
OMG Bruce stop contemplating your navel and go find your son! Prepare a beautiful speech on your way there. And don't forget to tell him the three words you just said to yourself.
Charrmed chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
I was about to say Alfred should talk to Dick first and try to calm him down before Bruce talk to him but then I remember Dick telling Bruce that Alfred was great but he wanted him to be there for him. Alfred is awesome though, he would've done a lot better than Bruce :p I hope Dick is not hurting himself again :(
Charrmed chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
Awww poor Dick :( I can't believe he's been bottling all this up since he even became a teenager. No wonder he's so messed up.
Charrmed chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
Another awesome chapter, thank you! I always thought that Dick was the favorite so I don't know why he would be jealous of Tim. Did Bruce adopt Tim in this story already and not Dick?
Charrmed chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
Yay Dick is finally starting to open up and it looks like Bruce has a lot of grovelling to do to make up for his negligence.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »