Reviews for Not contagious
die Otter chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Another perfect story! Seriously, you're one of the best SPN writers I've read! I loved the whole idea of this story, it was so gripping I couln't stop reading. You really scared me with suggesting that Dean might have become paralysed! You are great at balancing the mystery, the hurt/comfort scenes and humour. I completely lost it at "You turned it into a harmless kitten high in illegal drugs (...) That's not awesome. That's animal abuse". I was giggling like crazy! :D
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
So enjoyable! It's obvious how much thought you put into the details of this, of the hazmat stuff and how Sam would rescue him and of the lumbar puncture's dangers. It elevated what could have otherwise been a typical h/c story. I especially love that, yes, Sam's concussion wouldn't make him the best driver, and Dean's fantastic ability to invent a plausible story on the spot to explain the plausible, not to mention his concern for the girl who'd saved them.
cappy712 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Thank you, that was such a great story and wonderful of how you had Dean help Anna in the end.

I liked that the idea of taking the monster and making it a kitten, high one but a kitten. The idea of mind over matter really does work for so many people.

Thank you for sharing.
Rhesa chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
great story - i always enjoy your stuff - you have a great and engaging style, with creative stories and nice characterisation. Thanks for sharing.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Dean was very heroic in making the poor girl that tried to help them feel normal again. Dean is so macho you know it has to be hard to let the girl think he and Sam are irresponsible drug users but he did seem to relieve her fears.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Excellent story!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G *_*

I really loved this one! Really, REALLY did! Sam's rescue and all the angst and worrying and awesome Bobby (Gosh I miss him!) and the whole drugged kitty line LOL Awesome!

This is oddly adorable with just the right amount of cruel ;D

Kisses