Reviews for Little White Fleecy Hood
Dani chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
absolute perfection, if you ask me. Pretend you did. ILOVEIT!
xinde chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Haha, what a eh, happy T-rated fic. Actually the original Grimm brothers' fairytales were much less child-friendly than the Disney versions, but heh, everyone knows that. I think other than that, it stuck to the original storyline quite nicely. Well, the whole idea of Near having a boyfriend and wearing more than his white shirt and pants is rather outlandish, but this is a fairytale fic. I'm surprised at how many fairytale fics there are, considering how Death Note canon is very unsuitable for happy ending fics. And yay for Gevanni saving the day! I really like him with Near, in spite of half the fangirls not remembering who he is. Um, he's only the guy who basically rewrote an entire notebook in a night because no one else in the SPK had the patience or the fine motor skills. And I just remembered this is a review, not a rant. HEH.
Sara chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
-mouth drops- omg...that IS the best rendition of "Little Red Riding Hood' that I've ever heard! xD. I love how your persona of Light, is in there as well. A nice, creative way of incorporating a 'personalized' character(meaning while IC, it has it's own little touch and edge )). In fact, all of the other characters fit well together, in tune with the rps. Finally, just an all out hot ending. XD. Great, little story!