Reviews for Triangle: A Kaitou Kid Vignette
A Midsummer Night's dream chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Toichi-san, where is it?
alynawatlovers chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
This is definitely one of my most favorite fanfics, if just because of the placement of the Pandora Jewel. :D Thanks for writing it!
yolapeoples chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Toichi is a genius... well technically you are a genius.

This was so well-written! Awesome job!

*applause*

(And you can never read too much manga! XD)

Yolapeoples
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
I can imagine Toichi doing that, just to spite us. Kaito is in for a big surprise one night...
Snickerer chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Grandchildren. Heh. -

I love this possibility for an outcome; it’s one of the ones you put in your mental folder of the ‘ever after’ instead of letting it slide off with the rest of the ‘what-ifs.’

And that last bit…just *yes*. Clever man, indeed! Had me laughing in delight, too. -

Seriously. If there was ever a competition for perfect MK oneshot, this would absolutely be one of the top contenders.
Aternox chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Honestly, I don't know why I love that fiction *so* much.

But it just rocks !

And I love the Irony of it.

*capitalization needed*

I just can't why I love it.

But be sure that I do.

Kiri
Anica106 chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
I liked it. Very quiet, like a snowfall, which suits Kaitou well. Especially the comparison of his heist to a waltz( and your title.) I liked the last part, too. This story made me feel sorry for him without exactly being able to put words to why. Which is good. _ Keep up the good work!
Shuro chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
Fantastic! WRIte more!
rupan heiseiyou know who am ithink of another nickname for 'kid chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
're said that the pandora had to be large,anyway?
SpaceRanger chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
Hmm...looks like Kaitou's getting really tired of working on these heists if he's not using the usual flare. And it was really cruel of Toichi not to leave anything for his family to know that the jewel is safe. You are going to have Kaitou (or Aoko) destroy the thing right? I look forward to further installments! _:-)
humaniodess chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
wow. wowowow. That's...well, wow. That's really good. Short but so... wonderful. In just that much, you've put in the past, the future, and Kaito Kid and his thoughts, once again. WOW
Apparition chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
A true masterpiece. I don't know who was describing the situation, your pen or the tongue of nature. And the resonance of the words, of the phrases and of the style is much like a tranquil melody fitting this story. A story I would read before going to sleep and then pass into a doze of restful memories. Zzzz

Thank you very much!
Hakaisha chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
Aw...that was just so...i don't know HOW to describe it. It was just so - so - so PERFECT! The way you described the moon, its purity of the light, the monocle...I don't know, I can't say what I feel...but this was a peaceful, yet intriguing piece.

Love the way you portrayed Kaitou & a bit of Inspector Nakamori and even Aoko...they ARE married, after all, despite everything...;-)

Wonderful, WONDERFUL, -*WONDERFUL*- work! _

Hauntress-chan
CSakuraS chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
Ooooooh...COOL!
Icka M. Chif chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
Do we even -want- to know why Aoko would keep a mop in the bedroom?

... sounds kinda kinky ta me. ;;

Wow. I like this concept! Poor Kaito... he's been searching for the jewel for years now, and it's been with him the entire time, his lucky charm. *giggles* He's gonna be cursing a blue streak when/if he ever finds out.

Also really like the symbolism of the 3s. A triangle is the most stable of the geometric shapes after all.

((GLOMPS)) And you can never read too much manga! .

-ICKA! the IMP