Reviews for Nightmare Truth
SweetAnimeLover chapter 6 . 7/26/2015
Please update more chapters
AntauriFangirl13 chapter 6 . 11/8/2014
I already have this fanfic figured out
Dragons251 chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
Please update soon
MercyTheFox chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
MOre please :)
Shiori Kudo chapter 6 . 2/5/2014
I'm going to guess that Jaden and Jesse are twins?
Shiori Kudo chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
"They're beautiful." whispered a man's voice that was just as kind and in awe as the woman's. "Are those their" You need to finish that last sentence.
Shiori Kudo chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
Baby pictures of Chazz? I wanna see 'em! Mostly for blackmail purposes.
Shiori Kudo chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
I knew it was Atticus screaming the moment he said sis.
Kimmiko T chapter 6 . 10/19/2013
I love this story!
Please update really soon!
Phoenixs GUEST chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
I think your Story is very interesting, most of all because I am an Jesse-Fan.
Its very exciting to read it, cause you want to read more and more.
Please, would you write more?
naturefairy chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
The suspense is killing me
ScarletLycrois chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
Well just reading and catching up on this story! Gotta say though, this was was the weirdest chapter! But ahhh I wanna know what she's saying to Jaden! Jessie couldn't you stay awake and ears-drop for a few more!
BlueRedRosa23 chapter 6 . 5/12/2012
Oh my even if this chapter is short...Oh my this was just to GOOOD! Who is Kevin! And what he want's with Jesse! And what he means your are a lost to yourself! I had a panic attack when Kevin appear in which I was enjoying that cute dream! w Gah! Such an awesome chapter! And Jaden oh boy your always lost X3

Anyways I await the next chapter on Jay and Ms. Fontaine X3

Peace out

Sakural7865 chapter 6 . 5/12/2012
Good set up. Now I wonder who Jesse really is now. And you used just Jesse's POV in this. Please try stick to using one point of view in later chapters, so the focus stays where it needs to be (on the main character[s] of the story/chapter).

Keep up the good work!
Supreme-King-of-Awesomeness chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
Nice chapter. I like how it's coming along. I'm glad you updated the story. I hope you can update soon again. Later, I look forward to more.