Reviews for Mistimed Misfortune- Original Version
avidreader chapter 10 . 9/21
saddly your right we kill off our favorite characters when we know if we kep them the story sounds so much more interesting.
Berlin chapter 19 . 7/31
It was still purritty cool!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
This story is really good so far! It's sad but...I like the way you write. Hopefully things get better for Light :)
Guest chapter 13 . 2/5/2014
I love your story! you remind me of myself!
ExtraCheeseCake chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
I keep tearing up. e.e
ExtraCheeseCake chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
How old is he,here? O.e
ExtraCheeseCake chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
...Jeff the BB...OWO
V chapter 18 . 10/16/2013
Please do not deleate it. There are not that many deatnote stories that are good and still being updated. I like this one a lot.
rosez-have-thornz chapter 18 . 10/14/2013
Don't delete it! Personally I was really enjoying this story and would prefer a continuation of what you already have, even if the updates take a long time.. But if you definitely don't see that as an option I would definitely prefer you to rewrite it rather than just delete it. Please, even if you choose to rewrite it, don't delete this version!
Melissa chapter 18 . 10/13/2013
Please don't erase this story! I really REALLY enjoyed reading this story and it would really be a shame if you just threw it away.

I understand the situation you're in, I've got pretty bad anxiety and shit myself. And I don't know what to say anymore.

Continuing or not, that's your decision. But realize that some readers (including myself) we be sad to see those story end.

Have a nice day, stay strong.
SuperSaiyanHollow chapter 18 . 10/13/2013
Please don't delete your story. I understand what it feels like to not be able to update. I'm going through that right now, but you have a lot of loyal readers, including me, who would hate to see this go. If you are in need of a beta, I am available and I'd be happy to help you rewrite this.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/1/2013
Please I need more. It is interesting to read but the story seems to flow a little too fast. But it is not that bad. I cant wait till next update and when will L visit his best friend.
pokemaster101 chapter 17 . 5/5/2013
OMG! This story is AWESOME!

L and Light need to get together!

Aw dude! Hope ya feel better!

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
Estherchu chapter 17 . 3/28/2013
Nuuuu! w Bring Beyond back! XD poor matsuda though ;w;
Can't WAIT for the next update - you are like, my idol now! *
Cynon chapter 17 . 3/9/2013
So I just finished MisMis, and I loves every chapter! I am eager for the next update and how 'Tsuki-chan' handles the Wammy House. Are you still in need of characters? And we'll find out what went down with BB and Raito, right?