Reviews for Middle of Nowhere
jansvln7 chapter 99 . 8/25
I really love this story. Please update
kenlon chapter 99 . 8/7
This might be dead, but it was fun while it lasted. Thanks for writing it.
Very enjoyable story!
Weird to have a random chapter of Not-DA, but I skimmed and skipped it.
Hope you're doing well!
I still grin with every mention of Cullen as a dog :D super fun story, really enjoying it!
I'm curious, was the whole "crushed right testicle" stuff necessary? But then again, that's the exact kind of thing I look for in self-insert fics: crushed testicles :-)
RavenousReader06 chapter 99 . 7/6
Amazing story. Please update soon.
Please update this
tylermech66 chapter 33 . 6/17
hrm, let me see (googles)
eh, typical elf, i'd be willing but he's a bit too much of a slut for my liking, I like them adorably innocent so I can corrupt them.
tylermech66 chapter 25 . 6/17
this is why i'll never have kids.
tylermech66 chapter 8 . 6/17
make gun! no...
SWORD GUN
Schazmen chapter 99 . 6/16
So! ...I just binged this entire story in four days. I haven't done much else but read this.
And I am worried to see you haven't updated in six months.

This story... is one of the best fanfictions I have read from start to finish. Top 5, easily, in terms of sheer quality and entertainment.
icicle.c.cold chapter 99 . 6/12
OOOOO! Getting so good! I look forward to the next chapter, and love how you just had Jeff walk right into Loghain's office like it was nothing, and then made him see reason. That was epic. And the 'blaster' thing made me laugh so hard! I've said it before, but I'll say it again, I love Evil Dead, and I love how much you reference it, and other series. I just about died from trying to stifle my laughter when Jeff told Alistair the 'Who's on first' joke in a previous chapter. Trying not to laugh loudly at something that funny is hard! I really enjoy your story and eagerly await the next chapter!
icicle.c.cold chapter 52 . 6/4
Okay... I am lost here with the whole mage-but-not-a-caster thing going on, but I am still loving the story, and the awesome dynamics of the party, especially everyone hates Zevran. That makes me laugh every time there's a Zevran moment. I can just see the shade of red Alistair turns when he gets embarrassed, my sister used to date a guy who could actually blush the color of sunset red. XD
icicle.c.cold chapter 42 . 6/3
Hilarious drunk mage! XD
That was great. Especially Neria throwing Zevran.
icicle.c.cold chapter 35 . 6/3
This chapter made me laugh! A lot! You are so funny, and while I have not been able to get past the first mission in the Wilds in my own origins game.. I am enjoying your story immensely. I love the pop culture references to other games, Evil Dead, and of course, the healthy amount of male immaturity that I enjoy in any story. Guys who aren't immature aren't realistic. I think this is a great story and I don't remember if I already said this or not, but having two great reviews isn't a bad thing. I keep reading now.
1,349 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »