Reviews for Middle of Nowhere
tylermech66 chapter 33 . 6/17
hrm, let me see (googles)
eh, typical elf, i'd be willing but he's a bit too much of a slut for my liking, I like them adorably innocent so I can corrupt them.
tylermech66 chapter 25 . 6/17
this is why i'll never have kids.
tylermech66 chapter 8 . 6/17
make gun! no...
SWORD GUN
Schazmen chapter 99 . 6/16
So! ...I just binged this entire story in four days. I haven't done much else but read this.
And I am worried to see you haven't updated in six months.

This story... is one of the best fanfictions I have read from start to finish. Top 5, easily, in terms of sheer quality and entertainment.
icicle.c.cold chapter 99 . 6/12
OOOOO! Getting so good! I look forward to the next chapter, and love how you just had Jeff walk right into Loghain's office like it was nothing, and then made him see reason. That was epic. And the 'blaster' thing made me laugh so hard! I've said it before, but I'll say it again, I love Evil Dead, and I love how much you reference it, and other series. I just about died from trying to stifle my laughter when Jeff told Alistair the 'Who's on first' joke in a previous chapter. Trying not to laugh loudly at something that funny is hard! I really enjoy your story and eagerly await the next chapter!
icicle.c.cold chapter 52 . 6/4
Okay... I am lost here with the whole mage-but-not-a-caster thing going on, but I am still loving the story, and the awesome dynamics of the party, especially everyone hates Zevran. That makes me laugh every time there's a Zevran moment. I can just see the shade of red Alistair turns when he gets embarrassed, my sister used to date a guy who could actually blush the color of sunset red. XD
icicle.c.cold chapter 42 . 6/3
Hilarious drunk mage! XD
That was great. Especially Neria throwing Zevran.
icicle.c.cold chapter 35 . 6/3
This chapter made me laugh! A lot! You are so funny, and while I have not been able to get past the first mission in the Wilds in my own origins game.. I am enjoying your story immensely. I love the pop culture references to other games, Evil Dead, and of course, the healthy amount of male immaturity that I enjoy in any story. Guys who aren't immature aren't realistic. I think this is a great story and I don't remember if I already said this or not, but having two great reviews isn't a bad thing. I keep reading now.
icicle.c.cold chapter 7 . 5/30
I really like this. I don't really like Dragon Age, but I know enough about the basic story line to get by. It kinda reminds me of Evil Dead, and THAT is something I LOVE.
wolfm33 chapter 8 . 4/26
Even after all these years the Mass Effect 3 mentions are making me sad.
jerseydanielgibson chapter 99 . 4/1
What, no April Fools Chapter this year?
Azrie chapter 90 . 2/8
Nice touch adding the Baba Yaga reference. Of course now I will forever associate Flemeth with a goddess of life, death, and rebirth slandered by a monotheistic religion... that makes an eerie amount of sense.
The Mightier Pen chapter 99 . 2/6
I found this story on TV Tropes and decided to take a look at the beginning to see if it was interesting. Three days and about four hundred thousand words later I've had a lot of feelings about it. I liked that the characters were not caricatures but had depths, Oghren was not just a drunk but had thoughts and feelings and Zevran was not just a lecherous pervert but a character with thoughts and feelings of his own. The serious thought put into the backstory was very nice even if I did not always like where that led and the implications. For some of those I blame the writers of the game. I am interested in seeing where this story goes.
Guest chapter 99 . 12/23/2017
Really interesting fic, I got hooked in the first few chapters. Also I got some Lord of the ice garden vibes, and that's one of my favorite books. Can't wait for next chapter
david26906 chapter 30 . 12/22/2017
lol why did he leave behind his journals with the gun powder recipe. That's asking for trouble. This also makes me think Jeff is dumb
1,342 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »