Reviews for Their First Adventure
Hell.I'm the worlds most biggest Doctor whooves fan so please make 14th chapter.
*cries* his last name isn't Whooves,Whooves is just the puny eqevulent of who,in Doctor Who his name is just the Doctor,not Doctor Who,doctor who is a question,not a name,there for it is just The Doctor,not Doctor Whooves,that is the mistake that drives people the maddest
Guest chapter 13 . 6/28/2015
Dude. It's been a year. I want my chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2015
Oh my gosh! The part where the Doctor gets all mad when the guy says that about Derpy was awesome. The Doctor ain't havin' none of yo shit!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2015
Oh my god that was awes
Pegasister60 chapter 10 . 4/11/2015
Everyone wishes that episode was a two parter. C:
Pegasister60 chapter 8 . 4/11/2015
Is that pony a changeling thing, or is it using magic? I have to know before I read on. I like all of the creatures you come up with, they all make me so excited! I love the dragopony, but I think it should be called a ponygon. Just a tip.
Pegasister60 chapter 7 . 4/11/2015
This chapter was exciting! I cried when Derpy was struck. Even though you made a few mistakes in grammar, the plot was still amazing from the first chapter until now! I hope to read the rest of this!
Jeremy chapter 13 . 11/30/2014
We NEED MOAR! MOAR! MOAR! MOAR!
Shisarakage chapter 13 . 11/23/2014
Stay with us, Gates! And as for you, Doctor, only one word. ALLONS-Y!

-Shodaime Shisarakage-
Shisarakage chapter 12 . 9/20/2014
*cringes* If Gates is that badly charred, I don't think I wanna see how bad Shade is. All I can say is this...

Hurry, Doctor. If you can't stop Galek (who I assume is, based on his proclamation, this story's version of the Master), nopony can, and all of Time and Space is doomed.

Also, I hope to see a short cameo of Dinky in the future. She's too damned adorable to NOT include!

-Shodaime Shisarakage-
TheStarlightWarrior chapter 5 . 8/23/2014
Omg that part at the end when it was like 'smooth' I lost it XD
Guest chapter 11 . 8/5/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!

*sobs uncontrollably*
Virgofox28 chapter 11 . 6/25/2014
Need More!
AllMyCircuits chapter 11 . 4/16/2014
This is seriously one of my favorite fanfics, I'm obsessed with this story now! Don't know how the writing is going but for what it's worth I'm so eager to see moar!