Reviews for Stubborn and Determined
ATV145 chapter 7 . 5/30/2013
AWESOME STORY!
CherriDoll chapter 7 . 5/13/2013
LOL Thank you for your closing argument in chapter 7. I love Fiolee!
Gravity. What Gravity chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
aww this is soo sweet! I love the idea that Fionna would do this for him, and Marshall's reactions:3
Neonculr chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
PWNED! PWNED! AHAHAHAHAHA! Lolz! Anyway, loved it. Hehe, PG got told... M'kay, bai!
Katt Krystal chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
I'm LMFAO over here! the part where Fionna was talking to PG lol!
Hyuga09 chapter 7 . 11/20/2012
lol, Gumball was so owned XD
Angel Ookami-san chapter 7 . 11/3/2012
great sequel,
milomeepit chapter 7 . 10/19/2012
'Fionna's comments to Prince Gumball are the same thoughts I have regarding Princess Bubblegum. Though somehow, I find Bubblegum a bit more tolerable than Gumball.
I don't care what the characters or makers of the show say about Finn and Marceline not liking each other "that way," I still see the connection, regarding everything they've done together. FinnxMarceline and FionnaxMarshall Lee forever, case closed'
I entirely agree with you on every part there! Awesomesauce story, love the other one as well. I love FionnaxMarshall Lee! But... you can't deny the fact that Bubblegum and Finn DO have a bit of a connection, right? But hey, idea; Bubblegum and Marceline in a catfight over Finn, and Marceline owns Bubblegum's face! LOL SOMEONE HAS TO DO THIS!
Nira Johnson chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
Like, What the Plop?! Why is it that in every story the only and I mean ONLY thing that happens between Fionna and Marshall Lee is an unconvincing denial of them having more than just a friendship? Show me some Love,Kissing Action,Make Them An Item ALREADY! WHEN DOES THE MADNESS ENNDD?! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *smashes a chair on the wall* gasping then returned to normal... "What?...too much?"
Guest chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
Gumbutt got owned
Cece chapter 7 . 6/20/2012
Lol that was really funny fionna just owned him hahaha!
ShadowCat98 chapter 7 . 4/19/2012
Indeed, but I like FinnxBubblegum better:P I don't know what's going on in my head, shit just clicks and that's how I like it.

XD

Shadow
The Final Phoenix chapter 7 . 4/15/2012
Super cute fic, looking forward to more of your work.
hi chapter 7 . 3/10/2012
lol! this was hilarious! dude you really need to make a sequel to this where fi and mar mar get 2gether
RockStar chapter 7 . 3/10/2012
When are you going to wright more chapters?please keep going with this story!