Reviews for Our Chance
jesadawnn1991 chapter 7 . 8/21/2014
Well if you go back and rewrite I cannot wait to see what changes (if any) you make.
The Banker chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
Just keep writing this one, I have enjoyed reading it.
L chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
I hope you carry on with this, really enjoying it :)
harvestangel99 chapter 7 . 6/11/2014
I just found this, and I love the plot so please, please do! It would be amazing!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
If you rewrite the first chapters that's fine by me. It could also get the reader back into the story. I mean it's been a long time since the last update. I would like to see what will happen! :) maybe you even have changes in mind
Ortthree chapter 7 . 6/8/2014
I wouldn't mind a revised version, but I certainly wouldn't stop reading the fic if you didn't. I look forward to your next chapter :)
I amm Groot chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
Incredible story! It gave my butterflies in my stomach! Please update soon! I can't wait!:D
lainey rayne chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
GIVE ME MORE!
banhan chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
You so need to update this, it's great!
Ortthree chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
I'm so glad that you're updating. Like there are no JD/Cox fics updating and this makes me incredibly sad. So keep it up and finish this one! And write another! Because this one is really good!
kruegerfanatic chapter 6 . 11/29/2012
Omg update update update I am in love with this story please please please
idowgetit chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
This is amazing, I can't wait for more x
redladybug12 chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
Aww... That was nice :)
Lil Badger 101 chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
aww this is so adorable! I like doctor Cox letting his hard exterior down once in a whilw and admitting he cares for JD, who by the way i am so glad is awake!
i've been waiting ages for you to update this story and hoped you would because it's soo good XD
please keep the updates coming :) xx
redladybug12 chapter 5 . 7/29/2012