Reviews for Together
grizzlybear2000 chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
This is so sweet!
unusedaccount1337 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Very nice. :P Haven't read a fic in a while, and it's always nice to see something like this.
TheGreenScar chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Very good. Loved it.
RedLion2 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Very sweet. Actually, I rooted for them as a couple until the powers that be put her with Connor. That's a good match, too, but Wally has always, and will always be, one of my favorite heroes.
Hiei-and-shino chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Aww, that was so cute! At first, I thought the kiss was too soon, but the ending made up my mind. As always. Very deep, sensible and adorable. I don't even like this couple, but, then again, you're always able to change my mind.

Awesome job, as always~
QueenyLeAcH chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Poor Wally. The ending makes me feel like Megan's using him as some sort of replacement...
Ansa88 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
oh, this is like tim drake and cassie kissing-because of losing someone...oh, both times it's superboy...wow.

oh...man, i feel depressed just READING about it..

wonderful way of putting together the feelings. just...wow...and so sad...*goes off to cry*
jazzmonkey chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
That was bittersweet, but it was well written. As much as I want to be mad about the death and the apiring. I can't bring my self to. This story was good. You just never stop, do you?

Hope to see another one soon!
Number1Weirdo chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I really liked this fanfiction and how supportive Wally was. I was disapointed when they kissed, considering M'gann is mourning Conner and everything. But other than that it was a very nice fanfiction. :) Good job!
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
i like this really sincere!
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Figures. *turns to speedster* Told you!

Great one-shot. It's depressing to think about Connor dying. He's grown on me.

~Ani
Lein chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Poor Conner T_T

I love how you describe Megan's feelings. It must so hard for them to watch Conner die.

At least Wally will be there for her :D