Reviews for Long Lost Long Last
Ankita chapter 19 . 5/17
that was some beautiful work..:)
shelley2711 chapter 19 . 11/5/2015
Brilliant story start to finish, I wish I could print it and keep it somewhere to reread over and over like the letters between them.
shelley2711 chapter 15 . 11/5/2015
This made me cry, you have written a beautiful piece here, I love it even if this chapter made me sad.
shelley2711 chapter 2 . 11/5/2015
Loving the letter writing, reading this is making me smile
Bianca chapter 16 . 8/2/2015
Okay, so first of all sorry if this is starting to get creepy. Second, this is so so so beautiful. I really don't have any words. This is simply perfect. So so so perfect. I'm already dreading the ending. Not because I dread how this will turn out - I'm sure it will be beautiful - but because I'm almost certain I won't be able to find any fanfictions that will touch me like this one did.
Bianca chapter 10 . 8/2/2015
You don't know how much this brightens my day. I'm basically 3 years late, so you may never read this, but I just had to tell you how much i love this. And yay, you included BBC' s Sherlock! That makes everything even better if that's even possible.
Bianca chapter 5 . 8/1/2015
You have no idea how much I love this chapter. This is heavenly. You're so awesome!
TLN chapter 19 . 4/13/2015
What an amazing fanfiction. Not only is it absolutely unique, but it is so artfully written that I could read it all over again immediately and be as delighted as I have been when I first discovered it! Thank you for this wonderful moment!
North Coast chapter 8 . 4/9/2015
I am just about convinced that the scriptwriters for seasons 6 & 7 saw this. That, or you were a scriptwriter for The Mentalist! You have letters being sent via Jane's carny friends, Jane needing to leave to work through his issues-okay, most fanfics have Jane leaving to work through issues, but your version is creative and realistic. You even have Sheriff McAllister! I hope you will return to writing Mentalist stories soon!
koimizuu chapter 17 . 2/12/2015
BOOM! the loooooooong letters that they usually wrote made this short one much more powerful! My heart almost jumped out! (Great job!)
koimizuu chapter 7 . 2/12/2015
I love your post-RJ letter here! (And my mind drifts to My Blue Heaven...there's so much possibilities in the letters! I love it when fanfic fills the gap that the show creates!)

Also, RJ's conveniently dead again? That's great, I'm not too fond of the RJ plot to be honest... :p
koimizuu chapter 4 . 2/11/2015
Jealous Jane is so cute!
Reading this fic, I'm reminded of my note-passing days when I was in school, and postcards that I write from time to time...Handwritten stuff really has its charm, as opposed to emails and messaging, as it requires more effort and has more personality to it.
FiascoWay chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
I have come to The Mentalist very late but have made up for it by watching every episode and reading a hell of a lot of the fanfiction over the last three months. I want to thank you for your amazing work. I really love your writing style and never more so than this story which is, simply, amazing. This story is an Austen romance and you have truly captured what is most innocent and sweet between Jane and Lisbon. They are two remarkable characters and what you have done with them in this and many of your other stories is amazing.

When Patrick signed his declaration of love letter as "Your Jane" it was simply perfect.
coldweathergal chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
I can apreciate any writer who uses words I don't know the meaning of (no small feat, by the way). "D├ętente" threw me for a loop because I know the meaning in French and it doesn't fit in with the sentence you used. But now I know what it means in English, so that's great. (I also had to look up "pyrrhic".)
coldweathergal chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
No! Why couldn't this whole thing be fun back-and-forth letters? That's exactly my idea of a fun story.