Reviews for Oh, Lord
dashinginconverse chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Aw, this wasn't dumb at all! I think that Natalya would have been mad, getting stuck with that dumb gimmick, and it really was nice to read this. Anyway, I really liked this. Hope to read more from you!
BlueJude chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Haha, I died when I read the punch line. Remember about the cat I had when I was little that got stuck in a tree for three days and then ran away? His name was Gizmo too! Although, they're spelled differently. Hahaha, funny one-shot Tessa. :)
jcott3 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I can imagine Nattie being angry about this whole farting storyline. I know she's putting on a nice face for the public, but I'm sure she's seething behind the scenes. It's just more living proof that the WWE Creative Team is staffed by idiots, especially their leader. Then again, what do expect from people who thought the best way to get Molly Holly over as a heel was to have everyone call her fat-ass - and then think it was such a BRILLIANT idea that they did it again with "Piggie" James?
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Not dumb at all. I can see why Nattie would be mad about the gimmick. I agree with her wholeheartedly about it. It is stupid, juvenile, and pointless. Good job.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
JadeRose1 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
was a goofy one shot & be honest I hate that gimmick for Poor Nattie. Oh from what I saw today her & TJ are no more. Not sure when it happened but she is on the newest WWE Superstar toys on their Youtube channel & she talked about not having a man at the moment.