Reviews for The Redfields
Nikki chapter 10 . 9/26/2013
Sorry . I realize that its complete so Sorry for my last review. Still amazing story. I really enjoyed it :)
Nikki chapter 10 . 9/26/2013
I love your story. Can't wait for the next chapters. Keep up the good work! :)
Aaron Nivans chapter 10 . 9/22/2013
This story is outstanding n kinda make me sad of how chris n claire live there lifes.. Update sooner
may.jebir chapter 10 . 9/16/2013
Yay! Another update, I'm so happy. I miss this fanfic a lot. So it begins.
Botoingness chapter 10 . 9/15/2013
My only complaint about this chapter is that it's so short. Even with that, it's not much of a complaint because you manage to pack a strong punch of emotion with in the short chapter. You are doing a fantastic job and I hope to see more chapters soon.
KiLo NaM nAm chapter 10 . 9/14/2013
AHOY! Just wanna say keep up the great work on this and I'm looking forward to more chapters SO UPDATE ASAP! ))
may.jebir chapter 9 . 6/17/2013
Glad that u r back, nice chapter. Chris's life is about 2 change forever.
Botoingness chapter 9 . 6/17/2013
This chapter was very interesting. I like it! It's interesting to read on how Chris joined S.T.A.R.S. Ha! If only Chris knew what he was getting himself into. I'm really looking forward to the chapter!
popculturerebel chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
Love it, you really pointed the details of them! From happy times to tragic events that made them closer to each other despite the hardships
Sokulski chapter 8 . 3/8/2013
Love it! Continue! You must! I'm just sorry I didn't review earlier!
Botoingness chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
Sadly no, I didn't cry, though my eyes teared up a bit. So don't feel bad. If you were able to trigger emotion in a story it means you're doing an awesome job! I really loved this chapter. The hardship that they have to go through. I feel really bad for them but In really happy that they made up. Once again, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
may.jebir chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
OMG. This chapter was really sad, losin' both parents at the same time, losin' their home & all lovin' memories was a heartbreakin'. Chris & Claire really hit rock bottom now. Hope things will be easier for both of them in the near future. Well done.
MysticWolf71891 chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
No, it doesn't suck, these are so touching and realisitic. As a younger sister, I really feel the depth to these short stories. They make me laugh, and cry, and remember some really wonderful times in my life.

Thank you!
may.jebir chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
I like this story, I always wanted 2 know how did the Redfields live together coz I like them so much. This chapter was very sad, I can't believe that Chris left the air force coz of his sis, I read that he was kicked out, but I like this reason better. Well done, update soon :)
PeaPrince chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
Nah, I just found this story today and I get hooked right away _

I love it, really. It's rare to see a fanfic about redfields sibling, the history before the outbreak and I applause you to have beautifully wrote this.

I want to read more, because I love claire well, chris come along... this is nice update,
although they are short chapters I enjoy them.

cheers-peaprince