Reviews for Ron's Lucky Day
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
This is literally the best thing ever! :')
hyqel chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
That was a very well written and sweet fic. Realy like it!
unique.normality chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
I love this, it's perfect! Ron and Hermione deserve to be happy. And they'd make such great parents, this was spot on!
ShePotter chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Oh, I loved this story. You got the Ron Weasley family right on! Your story is how I see them & how I'ld want them to be. Thanks
nellysh chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
always one of the best
anjali gupta chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I can't get enough of this story. read it twice already in the same day :) romione life is just perfect in this. i love everything bout this fiction ezpecially their family time in the bedroom and at the carnival. u have depicted the beauty of family life loved the way hugo wishes his father and the banter between the kids how hugo had a BIG appetite like his dad and rose learning to read.
Hermionee's surprise cuaght me offguard totally. dat was a smart move totally hermionish.. calculative and well planned. thnx a ton for writing this. and ya m gnna read all ur stories right tat the moment and review them.
i had tried to sign in to this. but my application is still pending :( any idea wt m supposed to do?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I think that was the best ending of any story i have ever read! Wonderful read too!
I'veMadeItMyOTP chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Oh my Godric Gryffindor, that was brilliant, mate!
colourfulchatterbox chapter 1 . 1/31/2013 sweet :)

I love these two together :D
HBnP chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Lovedddd itttt
SydneyMo828 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Such a sweet story! You ballanced the smut and fluff really well!
maxdtft chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
This story has enlightened me on the concept of love. Now I know what love really is.
ThePhelpsROCK chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Lily1986 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Awe! I loves Married Romione with two kids lol! So sexy and sweet!
CeeCee69 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
This was so so sweet! I love reading stories with Ron and Hermione as parents...I don't know I think its absolutely adorable, the interaction with his kids, Hermione's motherly instincts, just the whole way you wrote it Jess was so cute.

Great little story, and yes the lil sexy time was hot. ;)