Reviews for My Brother's Keeper
Yuki Morishige chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Read this in class and I'm trying my best not to cry but I'm fighting a losing battle. The feels! *sniff sniff*
writers-block-Bgone chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Wow, that was amazing...I always felt for Itachi, even when I was about nine years old, sitting with my brother in front of the TV which was unlike me, he happened to be watching the episode where Itachi returned to Konoha. Coincidentally, the second and only other time I was able to sit and watch an episode at that age was the episode where Sasuke left Konoha. You could just tell there was so much more to their story than anyone ever knew, it really established my desire to delve into the story on my own a few years later. I think this one-shot shows us some of that...always felt deeply for the brothers, their story breaks my heart sometimes.

Absolutely fantastic. It's hard to be, you know, enthusiastic about it given the material, but I loved it just the same. This was a very touching and emotional read. Have a good one!

-wbBg
vna chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
i love made me 's such a good brother.
CherryArrow chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
omg T_T i cried. OH THE FEELS
Ephemeral Blossoms chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I find this so incredibly sad. Considering how little we knew about Itachi at this point, it's nice to see what he may have been thinking about as he was dying.
A chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I... I don't know what to say. I'm just glad Itachi finally got his closure in the manga. I couldn't bear it if they just left it at that, with Sasuke being too late an' all. I'm glad to see that you've done a good job characterizing Itachi, few authors know how to properly do a character introspection without having it get dull. Good job with this, Itachi's fanbase can never be too big!
neon kun chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
"I fall to the ground in hopes that you'll never know how much I love you."

The whole story was very whoa. I could hear Itachi saying it and feeling the forlorn he was experiencing.

But that last sentence wove everything perfectly. And god, does it hurt. I always felt so sorry for Itachi, for having to do something like that and Sasuke losing a brother that loved him too much.

It was great, I swear. I loved this.

neon kun
MCKC chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
OH MY GODD! :( THAT WAS SO SAD! OMG I LOVED THE ENDING!
xo.skyla chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Nearly brought me to tears at the end. ) :

I really hate the horrible life that Kishi gave Itachi and Sasuke. I feel so bad for them ) : It isn't fair! Ugh. I just want time to rewind and for Sasuke and Itachi to live happily in Konoha (after slaughtering those damn elders) with a strong brotherly bond. *sigh*

Anyways, this story was an amazing read. I'm usually not big on reading 1st POV, but it was nice to see someone's views of Itachi's thoughts.
sadistic dreamkiller chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
You've transcribed Itachi's thoughts well. He'd endured hell on earth and you did wonderfully with the tribute to him. I know that hollow feeling of confirmation you speak of that indeed, he was one of the good guys. T_T

I cried when he died the first time I read. It was horrible.

Anyway, I see there seems to be a comeback of ye writers of olde as of this year. Hmm. Must be the end of the world. :D Gods are stirring from sleep, I must keep track of you as well.

sadistic dreamkiller
AliceStoneheart chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
ohmygod. wow. i actually cried in this one. brilliant work. i'm going to go re-watch that scene NOW.
ZhengXiangLing chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
great chapter... so sad..
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Thank you for such a beautiful story...i love itachi and i love how u described his love for his lil brother...i hope that u will update catch 22 and laying claim asap
don't feed the models chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I loved it! It was beautiful and the last sentence was absolutely heart-wrenching. I kinda liked how it also alluded to Sasuke's stupidity too, haha. I'm looking forward to Laying Claim :)
HasiVA chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Aw! That was flawlessly perfect! Foolish Sasuke, why can't you just do what your brother wants you to? XD