Reviews for let the signals sleep
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
Will this be updated? I've fallen in love with it, so pretty please!
paracuties chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
:OOOOOOO OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD YOU'VE GOT TO UPDATE THIS.

The writing in here is so - so - gieqovdiofmqwe09fewmal;dan;sdfoeinr! (Indescribable.)

I honestly don't know how you write stuff like this, where it has this *feeling* that's so...authentic, I guess. I'm not sure what other word fits best.

I NEED TO KNOW MORE! I need to know what happens from there! The story's barely been established; characters' personalities, settings, and the works just barely there. But it's GOOD, and you've GOT TO UPDATE. PLEASE.

Keep up the awesome work!
DrytotheDen chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
ok this is a pretty awesome story, I wish I found it way sooner and that your were still writing I'm very much so intrigued...If you ever do just know you have one guaranteed of a reader right here! :D
NollyLvn chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
I'm following this though i dont understand a single thing ;)
YellowWomanontheBrink chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
I wonder why I've never come across this story...it's pretty awesome. Don't know if you're still updating it, but I like it. _
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Cyberpunk, whoo.

...Holy crap. It's the cram school gang, but older and more cynical, and AU-tweaked. I want to see more of this.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cyberpunk. (Never mind that I don't think I could sustain a sound for that long out loud.)
kaminoko-x chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Cyberpunk! Everything is so cool! I really really love the setting and please update soon
Information brokers, huh? that's epic. Assemble the Avengers! Except you know, it's the AnE cast instead. And they're way sneakier, and thus more epic.
mabello chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
awesome fic! i really love it! please continue it soon!
ElricKeyblade chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
Um...please continue? :) This looks AWESOME! Can't wait to have more Rin/Shiemi coming along!
crazytreeotaku chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
This could use some proof-reading. But I like it very much. The descriptions are fascinating. The pace is good. I look forward to more.
Geloscopy chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Very interesting story! Absolutely love the idea, and your writing style is great! Also I don't sense any OOCness at all, so huge thumbs up there! :)
MaRuX chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
Long time no see, dear. :)

Interesting AU ideas as always. I'll be looking forward to it.

Daarn, I just love these two...

(...nngh, can't think too much right now, it's 2 AM here, my brain gets all stupid due to my lack of common sense to go to sleep earlier. Fanfiction is quite a drug for me, you know.)

I wish you good luck and further inspiration!
Kiche333 chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
OK I AM HOOKED CANT WIAT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! XD
zurei chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
WOW OK

I love your imagery and the way you write dialogue and your imaginary /things/, it really makes your setting (mm cyberpunk) and all the characters seem alive and real and interesting. : )

So glad I read this because I usually stay away from AUs. Looking forward to more!