Reviews for Where I Land
kate chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
should have been longer
krostovikraven1 chapter 9 . 6/23/2014
it was certainly sweet and can feel the love and caring with each passing move. I wish my first time would have been this memorable. There is no better way to describe something than by experience and this one was definitely a great one. Thank you for sharing such wonderful moment.
Stella Bella 123 chapter 8 . 6/22/2014
Wow! I really love this series! And I can see you growing as an author with each chapter! I hope you will continue to post; this story is such a good idea and you execute it beautifully! The "Hope" chapter really got me! This is wonderful!
LiumD chapter 9 . 6/22/2014
That was rather sweet. You should change the rating for this fic now though.
BBraeSubtlely chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Definitely cute and fuzzy, you're quite talented with creating a likely situation. Raven's thoughts were pretty in character... but BB's actions came across as flirty to me (which may have been your intent, key word: affection, but to me seems out of character). And I believe that if she ever did pet him like that, it wouldn't be a random occasion, they would be having a "moment". Other than that, great one-shot.
AwakenBlueJ chapter 8 . 6/17/2014
Loved this chapter, first it was Beastboy, now its Raven. Oh how the tides have changed.
Sharpclaws chapter 8 . 6/15/2014
lol, this was torture for Raven.
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Adorable, and you had Raven so in character about her thoughts of Silkie.
adventure time idiota1 chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
oh my god why you give me such feels!
krostovikraven1 chapter 8 . 6/15/2014
Well, another funny, well written piece. Leave it to Beast Boy to make her feel more awkward that usual around him haha. anyway, welcome back. Italy? nice place,is beautiful this time of the year, enjoy and i hope you keep writing. Good luck.
krostovikraven1 chapter 7 . 3/14/2013
but why have you stopped writting altogether. pleasedont forget about your fans. although i'm fairly new, i must say i like your stories so i'd like to encourage you to keep writting.
krostovikraven1 chapter 4 . 3/14/2013
aww.. that was painful to "watch"... i mean, how can she still be so adamant. the boy obviously likes her and instead of yelling he kisses her and she says nothing. i feel like i want to slap her silly to make her snap out of it.
krostovikraven1 chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
i have no words to explain how pleasing this short story is. to imagine that such a situation could ever be real. with that deep and meaningful understanding.
AProcrastinatingWriter chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
It's a shame you're not writing this anymore. This is the best writing I've seen in two or three months' time, and I am including professional works right alongside fanfiction.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 7 . 11/2/2012
*raises eyebrow* And six months later...