Reviews for Love in War
DramaQueen127 chapter 18 . 4/27/2014
II finally caught up! Please finish the story! Its still one of my favorites and I really want to know.
danielleanne.gomez chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
Hi :) Let me start off by saying that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your story! At first when I read the first couple of chapters, I thought it was such a drag. But when I got to read chapter 7 or 8, I was compelled by your story! I love it! It's also the first time that I reviewed your story. Thanks for writting the story.
snowwygirl4 chapter 18 . 8/18/2013
Wow, finally caught up with this! This was amazing, and I love this story! I hope you'll be able to update it soon! :)
Guest chapter 18 . 6/21/2013
What happens next?
Queen Marceline chapter 18 . 4/10/2013
Sorry lost laptop in my room. Obviously I finally found it. Im supposed to be making rice for dinner but i'd rather read ch. 18 of Soldier of love. My dad recently got back from Afghanistan and we went through something similar to ray and the yamadas but he's all better now. Im really happy for ray he desires his little stellbell. I hope i'll be reviewing in the near future.
JoceyMosy chapter 10 . 4/7/2013
i loved this story a lot and if you wanna own lemonade mouth then bribe them it always works
Ginger327 chapter 18 . 3/25/2013
This chapter made me cry, I'm not even joking. But I love it and I'm so very happy that ray gets to see stella after forever of waiting
Frostbite Brandson chapter 18 . 3/25/2013
Hey, its me. CaitlynGeller4ever. I changed my name. I took a break from fanfic but I'm back now. It was great! I still love this story!
Thalia5634 chapter 18 . 3/25/2013
The Chapter was awesome I love it!
Thalia5634 chapter 17 . 3/24/2013
Great story I love it! Update soon please!
Queen Marceline chapter 17 . 3/24/2013
I know this is gonna sound corny but...omg my birthday was the 23rd so its kind of like you got me a birthday present. Thanks for being you
Ginger327 chapter 17 . 3/23/2013
FINALLY! I LOOOOVE THIS FANFIC IS MY FAVORITEST EVER OMG! thanks so much and you did so great on this chapter! :D
niallisawsome123 chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
Wat hapend 2 tommy
BnHll chapter 16 . 1/14/2013
Гдее прода?! Продуууу! :D
Pleeeeaseee, update soon))))
Ginger327 chapter 16 . 12/13/2012
OMG THANKS SO MUCH! I LOOOOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! :) :) :)