Reviews for Boot Camp
CauseOfDeathLover13 chapter 13 . 10/28/2012
One of the best stories I've ever read!You're good!Can you give me a few tips?Thanks I'd appreciate it
CauseOfDeathIsGreat chapter 13 . 4/10/2012
I've been a silent reader, but oh my god I'm so sad it's over! it really was so cute! i loved it! i loved the ending so much you have no idea
choirboyandprincess chapter 13 . 4/10/2012
Ohhhh that was so cute :D good job
mozzi-girl chapter 13 . 4/10/2012
Awwww BEST ENDING EVER! :D Soooo fluffy! I loved it an so freaking happy you updated again today! Whoop! Probably one of the most greatest stories on here! ;)

But I Have Promises To Keep chapter 13 . 4/10/2012
Lol 'Touchdown' and the '…since you said anything more than where the hell am I?' were my favorite parts! Just as a video suggestion (if you're taking suggestions again) I always think of "Give Me a Sign" with the part where Natara's ignoring Mal after he 'Kills' Shawn (well…the first time). The song's by 'Breaking Benjamin', and I think the lyrics fir it perfectly. Anyways, loved it, great job on the story :)
But I Have Promises To Keep chapter 12 . 4/10/2012
Oh my gosh! I lived this chapter! And I just watched the 'Fix You' video, and I loved it! I loved how you had the black and white for the parts with Shawn and Oscar, then had Mal proposing at the end ;) I think that and the 'Thousand Years' videos are my favorites of any of them, great work!
mozzi-girl chapter 12 . 4/10/2012
Whooaaaaa! I love this story probably as much as you do! Or more! :DDDD It's so cool! Natara... What will happen to her! Your killing me here! ;)

And yeah I was talking about SHS Ep. ;D
But I Have Promises To Keep chapter 11 . 4/9/2012
Oh snap! Can't wait to see what the wife's up to! And I agree, mock court is awesome! I saw it when my school did a trip with about fourty of us (you had to have certain grade requirments) and we saw a re-enactment of the Salem witch trials (old court) and then 'new court'. Other people thought it was weird, but I thought it was really cool since I got to be on the jury :P Anyways, update soon!
mozzi-girl chapter 11 . 4/9/2012
Hehehe! Lowe it Mal ;) (sorry went CHAV there...) Loved it as always! This is a story that I look forward to reading all the time! It's just such a good storyline! :D

Loved it so much and I'm glad Im not the only one who is an impulsive buyer! Hee!

Things in Ink chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
Thanks for the summary! I haven't had any internet for a week so when I got home, I checked up on it. It looks really good! I loved the trial, can't wait to see more. It was really well-written. There haven't really been many trials in-game and I think they're really interesting. I am addicted to this story, too! I can't wait to see who the killer is! Keep writing:)

Rose
But I Have Promises To Keep chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
Every time Mal yelled "objection!" it made me laugh, that was really funny :) I love mock court, one year with school they took some of us on a road trip and we saw a mock court with someone pleading insanity, it was awesome!
mozzi-girl chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
Whoop! I'm addicted to this story as well! :D Love this so much! Mal makes me laugh! And Kai! Gotta love him! Little bit of Maltara in there which I adore!

I decided to get SHS and then couldn't wait, so I brought it Hee! I'm an impulse buyer, I see something I want and I buy it. Bad habit, I know! ;)

The Sarcastic Polar Bear chapter 10 . 4/7/2012
TEDDY BEAR IS DEAD! YEEHAW! And wow! Update soon!
MaltaraFluff647 chapter 9 . 4/7/2012
Awes...I hope everything gets cleared out for Natara... Poor girl, I can only IMAGINE what it must feel like to be put under such a big assument.

When he held her hand and she blushed! That was soooooooooooo adorably...Adorable!

I wish that would've happened to me. Hehe, thanks for saying I can always ask you for advice, but it's not that big Zayn Malik barely even knows I exist! HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW MY NAME! Well, to be fair, I don't know his either, so... :( We don't even talk, the only real communication that happens, is when it's awkward, and I accidentally stare at him, and he catches me, and I turn around, or I catch him staring, and he turns around. That, and when I come off stage, he says "good job" and high-fives me. But he does that to all the Angels so...

Anyways great job. Where you serious about the "where have I heard the name Zayn Malike before"? 'Cause if you are, just type in "What Makes You Beutiful" on YouTube. ( Sorry, I don't get sarcasm too well:P)

Update soon! I can't wait to see Mal's lawyer or attorney side or whatever!

-Karen
Things In Ink chapter 9 . 4/7/2012
Naww! Confession, why won't you happen in-game? I guess we just have to rely on fanfic. Lucky you on spring break. I'm back in school on Monday. :P But my birthday is on Tuesday, so that should be good. I like the idea of a crazy wife! I can't wait for next chapter!

Also, I haven't gotten the now airing for this week yet. What is Cause of Dance? It sounds cute:)!

Rose