Reviews for To Our Youth
maxridelover chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This was a good look at two underused characters!
uchiha.s too lazy to login chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I enjoyed this. It was melancholy but sweet, and the characterizations were really lovely.
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
This was touching.

I never read many stories with Anko and Gai.

I just loved how you described her feelings.

Beautiful friendship right here!

DreamingCynic chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I was really touched by this- rather than having a physical, or for that matter, a loving relationship, you've outlined the premise of a genuine affection from Gai to Anko (he's such a good all round guy!)- and I especially liked the fact that Anko returned so little of it - in fact she seemed above the whole affair, romance and aspiration being something that is for civilians, not for a kunochi like her to loose sleep over.

I did find it odd that Anko only had one line where it was obvious that she had a case of the hiccups :P I think it would be good to have hiccups inter dispersed- but considering that's my only critique, I think your one-shot is plenty fine :)

Hugs and slugs~

Snowkid chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Whats up with the bet? mmm

anyway. I loved this. I must say I've never seen anyone write Anko's character better than you do. You're like genius!

Guy is funny too ;p this was kinda sad but you made it funny ;p I don't know but you are awesum xD
Skyrere chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
awww... XD

that was cute. I loved it.

Very well done.

Thank you thank you.

It is SO glaringly obvious that you just can't wrap your brain around Gui with any sort of idea that he might be a real person behind that obnoxious personality. hehehe.

I am still looking for that one writer who loves him enough to give him deapth.

You gave him substance here and I can almost see the pain you endured to force it on yourself.

thank you for writing Gui for me. :D