Reviews for Day by Day
AsrielWolve chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
Just reread this, have to say, one of my favourites, really, love corrupt Wheatley, can never get enough. Not enough fanfiction of him, this is one of the few, I swear.
But one little problem.
After chapter 3 there's no 'next' button and I know somewhere you said you'd discontinued it, but this has so much POTENTIAL, it's such a great concept, such a great fic! I don't think I can deal with losing it to discontinuation!
W0lf-Spirit chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Please continue this story... please? PLEASE! Or at least hand it off to someone you deem of similar writing style/ideas and such and have them continue it for you.
Allie chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
I'm in love with this story. I really hope it updates in the future
Lilting Lithium chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
omg
part 4
now
SapphireKitti chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
Very well written. Even though Chell is mute you do an excellent job describing her emotions all too well! And, ah... quite a hot scene you put in there. (discretely fans self) Ahem! Anyhow, I hope you continue this soon. I'm curious to know how Chell and Wheatley's... "relationship" progresses.
Axl01 chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
Is apollo the little brother of them? XD he's adorable! And this story just made my brain flip! :D
CommanderKitten chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
I think I fell in love with this story right away. I love the fact that it's actually like it would be in-game, the way that the town is abandoned. People seem to forget that Half-Life and Portal are related, and it annoys me to no end. And the way that Chell is still a mute, just yay! YAY!

Anyway, love this story, can't wait for another chapter.
Scratchedwings chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
Yay wheatley you evil bastard! You came back for Chell, and that poor space orb what will he rant about now that he's been to space?
iKG chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
Oh. My God.

I love you. :D i love every aspect of this story.

You're making me want to draw fanart for you .
FelineFantsy chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I even got chills when she first heard his voice, mainly because I could imagine why she'd be so afraid. And I actually like Wheatley being more dominate, he's always the weakest link (like in the game) so it's good to see him being in control... even though that makes him scarier. Felt like the romance was a bit rushed since she was complaining about him half of the time and the only positive thing she had to say was he made her physically feel stimulated (for lack of a better phrase). I think it needs more... emotional bonding, Chell fell in too deep too fast in my opinion.
Xsacredfirex chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
First portal fanfic I ever read, and I loved it.

Cant wait for the next update!
Starstrider13 chapter 3 . 3/5/2012
First of all, amazing. Bloody amazing. Theres nowhere near enough dominant Wheatley out there, so thank you for filling that void. You also capture Chell's internal dialogue in a manner that makes her seem less the mute figure we see in-game, and more an actual person, full of inspiring emotions and inward struggles. I like the arrogant front Wheatley puts up, and love when we get to see the cracks in it. Your writing captures his humanity and lack thereof- it balances the two almost perfectly. This is some of, if not the best Chelley I have seen out there. Please keep it up- I await you next update, hungry for more.
Illustrator626 chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
This story reminds me of a picture I saw once on deviantart. Same concept and maybe even the same scene 0_o where Chell meets Wheatley again...with a crowbar. Oh well, interesting drama that involves an awesomely diabolical Wheatley. You write the characters nicely and I do look forward to how this tale goes. Perhaps Wheatley will reform, become tamer, or less than he is now, oh and it was interesting to see a soft side of him for Apollo, almost like a older brotherly thing...So yeah, anticipate the next part and nice job.
Eva chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
Interesting. I want to see where this goes, but I will admit I miss his sweetness. I guess this version never really meant to apologize. I wonder what's going on in his head?
TheYenForTacos chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
This is by far the best fic I read. Chell and Wheatly interaction captivated, such as the idea Wheatly becoming a dominant character. But I also miss the humorous side of him in the game. What kept me more enchanted with this story of the suspicious tone. That Wheatly may have a heinous plot behind his , I can't wait to see how their little drama will unfold.