Reviews for Memory Lane
Mr. Invincible chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
Puchai is from City Hunter. The doctor and his family are from Playful Kiss.
Darcy de Venus chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
It's almost been a year since you've worked on this. I like the story line, even if there's only a few more chapters,I'd love to hear them, or you could just pm me and let me know how it ended. I"m having flashbacks of the Golden Triangle... but I dont know if that's true or not... crazy. Crazy. Let me know how it finishes.
Darcy de Venus chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
This is funny. Airing out the dirty laundry, but there really was a lot of deciet in Personal Taste, I guess that counts for something. HAHA! I finally got the dectective couple... right... LOL Now the doctor and his wife... still blank on that one. Still fun, his Hyung, I never understood that one. Didn't he hook up with Gae In's friend? I thought he had. :p
Darcy de Venus chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
That was a sweet reunion. Those are always the best kind. And at the princess' kiss, he turns into a prince again. yay for them. This really is a cute story! Big Big like!
Darcy de Venus chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
Let Lee Min Ho smile then. Apparently, you're good with cameos... or I haven't watched any dramas for a while. So, I didn't get it. Maybe I will in the future. I 'll keep my eyes peeled. I just hope that his lady doesn't have a heart attack. She doesn't like to be alone. The poor girl. Still, I like this story. Completely different than the 'faith' side of things, and that's good.
Darcy de Venus chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
Can't place the doctor and wife, but the rest I did. It's possible you've seen some dramas that I haven't seen. I guess with dramas, anything's popular. Other than that. I like how it always goes back to the apples and baloons. I'd forgotten the reference to the apples, until now. It's been a while since I've seen Personal Taste.
Darcy de Venus chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Nanu, was your first drama Personal Taste? That would explain. You're such a Lee Min Ho fan. I wonder. City Hunter and Personal Taste. Have you seen Boys Over Flowers? Honest, I don't much like the lead girl, but the guys got it right. But this is an interesting story. I'm wanting to know... what happened and why?! It's only six chapters... I guess I'll see... if I have questions, I'll PM you.
imyy chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
really great story i enjoyed it very much and i hope you could completed it very soon _
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Me encanta tu historia, quedo en espera de su actualizacion, saludos!
DRAKRON chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
I dont think it was too soon. It was in good time. Good job
DRAKRON chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
mmmm, this is so good
DRAKRON chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
OOOHHHH I love it. I am also a fan of Korean drama, I even enroll into a Korean class. They are just great. And write amazingly great too.