Reviews for Memory Lane
Mara-DragonMaster chapter 6 . 4/28
I have only just been introduced to Korean Drama, and am now completely hooked. Mostly by Lee Min Ho… And I love this story! The character of Jin Ho is fantastic, and I love the entire premise of this story. It moves at a good pace without moving too quickly, and the emotions are real without being over dramatic. And the further I read, the more and more hooked I became, till the end of this chapter which now has me clamoring "What next?! How's he going to respond to remembering that night? How did he end up in the water, and in the North? Is he safe yet? What happens next?"

The only thing I was disappointed in was… THERE'S NO CHAPTER SEVEN! :-(

Please pick this story back up!

God bless!
Mara-DragonMaster
HutAru chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
Finish this!
Rin chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
is it just me?or is that scene of a brother being killed while backing a car is a bit similar from a scene of "Me too,flower?" i hope not! i love Jae Hee so the idea of him being one of the bad guys is kinda sad hahaha XD
Rin chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
this is so amusing!so many cameos hahaha i just realized...are those detectives from 7th grade civil servant?:O i love them!XD
Mr. Invincible chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
Puchai is from City Hunter. The doctor and his family are from Playful Kiss.
Darcy de Venus chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
It's almost been a year since you've worked on this. I like the story line, even if there's only a few more chapters,I'd love to hear them, or you could just pm me and let me know how it ended. I"m having flashbacks of the Golden Triangle... but I dont know if that's true or not... crazy. Crazy. Let me know how it finishes.
Darcy de Venus chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
This is funny. Airing out the dirty laundry, but there really was a lot of deciet in Personal Taste, I guess that counts for something. HAHA! I finally got the dectective couple... right... LOL Now the doctor and his wife... still blank on that one. Still fun, his Hyung, I never understood that one. Didn't he hook up with Gae In's friend? I thought he had. :p
Darcy de Venus chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
That was a sweet reunion. Those are always the best kind. And at the princess' kiss, he turns into a prince again. yay for them. This really is a cute story! Big Big like!
Darcy de Venus chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
Let Lee Min Ho smile then. Apparently, you're good with cameos... or I haven't watched any dramas for a while. So, I didn't get it. Maybe I will in the future. I 'll keep my eyes peeled. I just hope that his lady doesn't have a heart attack. She doesn't like to be alone. The poor girl. Still, I like this story. Completely different than the 'faith' side of things, and that's good.
Darcy de Venus chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
Can't place the doctor and wife, but the rest I did. It's possible you've seen some dramas that I haven't seen. I guess with dramas, anything's popular. Other than that. I like how it always goes back to the apples and baloons. I'd forgotten the reference to the apples, until now. It's been a while since I've seen Personal Taste.
Darcy de Venus chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Nanu, was your first drama Personal Taste? That would explain. You're such a Lee Min Ho fan. I wonder. City Hunter and Personal Taste. Have you seen Boys Over Flowers? Honest, I don't much like the lead girl, but the guys got it right. But this is an interesting story. I'm wanting to know... what happened and why?! It's only six chapters... I guess I'll see... if I have questions, I'll PM you.
imyy chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
really great story i enjoyed it very much and i hope you could completed it very soon _
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Me encanta tu historia, quedo en espera de su actualizacion, saludos!
DRAKRON chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
I dont think it was too soon. It was in good time. Good job
DRAKRON chapter 2 . 3/3/2012