Reviews for Say the Words
Miss Ai Naz chapter 1 . 4/12
Honestly, this story is so sweet.. You had successfully made Ritsu's confession moment as the sweetest moment ever between him and Takano.. This fic is short but it's very lovely and you know what? I can't stop myself from smiling after reading it... :-) love it so much..
Moms SweetPea54 chapter 1 . 3/16
AbsoluteAnimeLover chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
This has got to be one of my favorite Sekaiichi Hatsukoi stories...
Cet'lux chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Thank you for writing this, I really enjoyed it! :3
Blood Masks chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Hi! I really enjoyed reading this story. I think you're a great writer. The flow of your words managed to pull me in and keep me there until the last word was said.
About the insertion of japanese here and there, I have nothing against it, and it worked quite well on me, in terms of bringing me back to the moment in the anime.
Personally, when I'm writing all the original japanese phrases keep poopig into my head and in the process of translation they always loose a certain something. I think the way you did it was great, so congrats ;)
Iolper girl chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This was so unbelievably good! The writting was just simply amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Definitely one of my fav! The descriptions are just...too awesome!
it's so sensitive and tender and full of love
I'm speechless right now and...just can't help but scream and cry in happiness! *sniffle*

thanks for such a good piece! definitely a must read! 3
Evilbunnies101 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Ugh that was so good. You managed to make it extremely sexy, without making it graphic. Perfect. It's too bad the manga is nearly impossible to find in English.

Too lazy to log in.
sookakkit chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I actually liked how you used japanese, but it did suck having to go back up and look at the translations and break the suspense, so i didn't, but i actually really liked your story. It seemed like you could understand ritsu pretty well. Somewhat funny that he had already confessed in the rain on impulse, but your confession was even it!
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
awwwww that was super cute and sweet!
Meandsushiroll chapter 1 . 3/5/2012

so great, touching story...siggggnnnn
NanaliJoci chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
O: this story was good, sometimes i wish Ritsu actually did confess his feelin to Takano
LoveThis chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Beautiful, absolutely stunning. You write so well!
pyopyo chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
that was... REALLY AMAZING. the way you choose the words, the way you write it. it makes me feel what ritsu felt. it is REALLY AWESOME! eventough i think awesome and another praise is not enough to describe this. it was really lovely