Reviews for You and I
nightnovice chapter 6 . 4/8
Well, I am sad to see this is on hiatus. This story has great potential and I hope you return to it.
nightnovice chapter 5 . 4/8
Good family interaction, realistic response to the illness.
nightnovice chapter 3 . 4/8
Lovely engagement. I felt like I could see it.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/18/2014
Oh please say you are still working on this story!
stupidwrcklss chapter 6 . 2/3/2014
Please finish this story! I'm so into this right now and not knowing what happens next is bumming me out! Pretty please with ice cream on top!
LutzButz2687 chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
I love this! I loved Facebook Friends and I love this! I'm sad I'm only now getting around to reading both of them! I really hope you continue this because I want to know what's going to happen. I hated that weasel Martin in FF and I want to see what trouble he brings in this. Please please please update!
LucyLive91 chapter 6 . 9/14/2013
Please update more I really enjoyed Facebook Friends and am getting into You and I
fleurdelis23 chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
I just wanna know what happensss
fleurdelis23 chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
Please update! I want to see how this turns out
Gilmoregirls1197 chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
Please update this story! Just please let them get back together and be happy:)
ringmybella chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
It's been awhile, at least for me anyway, so I don't really remember what happened with Martin. Feel free to refresh our minds in the AN next time.
Nettie chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
Please post more soon it is killing me.
NewYorkNewYorkGirl chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
Dun dun dun! Poor Logan! I can't believe all the lawsuits that are heading his way (or have - since it was earlier in the story/flashbacks)...Couldn't help but laugh at the fact that Rory is now selecting things that Shira and Emily don't like simply for that fact - and it's even better if Lorelei likes it! Hahaha!
Welcome To Lala-Land chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
looking forward to more!
Tott chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
Good story just read all of face book friend and then straight onto this :)