Reviews for A Blade Reforged
BlueIndolence chapter 11 . 2/23
The character development in this chapter is just spellbinding and top notch. I loved every second of it. This is what I had always imagined Riven's experience and growth to be. You have portrayed it so masterfully here. I do not know what awaits as I continue reading this wonderful fan fiction, but I know this is one of my favorite chapters, not just for fan-fiction, but literature in general. It is inspirational to say the least.
InsanityRunsInMyBlood chapter 19 . 6/25/2014
I have no idea why this doesn't have more reviews or faves, but alas I can only fave once. I would have reviewed every chapter if I weren't impatient to move onto the sequel.
Absolutely gripping tale of Riven. She's the first champion I used and remains one of my absolute favourite. I always thought her story was very curious, and you expanded on it so well. Her relationships with the other characters in this fic is what I wish to be canon, kicking my shipper soul aside. I especially enjoyed her and Morgana's little talks- very interesting how you portray the fallen angel as well. I also adore the dynamics between Irelia and Riven's relationship. That whole conversation after Riven's battle with Swain was so intense you had me taking a short break. Hell, most of this story had me making strange, strangled noises. The plot is so intricately delicate. I absolutely love what you did with the lore. Fantastic! I can't believe I didn't read this earlier.
PAW chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
That was brilliant, keep it up :D
Delinquent author chapter 19 . 4/4/2014
All I can say is wow just wow. This was the single greatest league of legends story I've read it was so good in fact I feel bad for not leaving more reviews but I couldn't because I couldn't stop reading. chapter after chapter nonstop even when I told myself I should sleep I also said one more just one more until there was none left. Riven from the beginning was the first champion I bought and really played as so to read such a great story about her and nearly everyone else was amazing thank you for writing this.
Aki chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Nice, short, quick introduction that caught my attention. :)
Serene Twilight chapter 19 . 1/10/2014
Hi, I wasn't always a frequent reader of this fandom. Most of the stories that I read were not very good and their grammar wasn't all to great. Reading your story changed my mind about this fandom. It showed me that this fandom could indeed have a legit, character driven stories that weren't built out of lemons. That being said, I think that with a story like this you should have more favorites. A story like this deserves it.
GMario chapter 20 . 1/2/2014
I want to say that this story was amazing. It's the first story that I have read(so far) that shows the knowledge of the lore very well. It kept me hooked for days/weeks. I have suggested it to atleast 9 other of my League friends. I'm really excited to go and read the rest of your stories. Very Good job! Good read. -gmario (aka gmario)
TheGadgetFish chapter 20 . 10/18/2013
Wow, I just finished this in one sitting, and damn that was awesome. Although a part of me is sad that this isn't Riven/Irelia, I do agree that it would detract from Riven's goals in this case. I loved her evolution and relationships with other champions, and I feel like you wrote her character perfectly. Keep up the great work!
Bob-870mt chapter 17 . 9/6/2013
An enthusiastic walk. God bless you. I haven't laughed that hard in years.
Tsu no mumei chapter 17 . 5/4/2013
"I thought I'd go for a walk in the woods," the assassin calmly replied.
Riven cocked an eyebrow in utter confusion, "A walk?"
"An enthusiastic walk."

I actually laughed so hard that I choked
Soulnight chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
The prose was a little weak at first, but improved as the story progressed. I've enjoyed reading this a lot.
Tigersight chapter 22 . 4/14/2013
This was a wonderful story. Thank you for writing it.
KuroSeiRyuu chapter 22 . 4/11/2013
Ok, i just finish reading this, and i fking love it X.x Now i have to read more of your writing, hope you are happy! This story had so much that i couldn't stop reading. I will start reading Riven Book 2: Blood for Noxus soon, i now i will love it as much as this :P
TheCheesyTurtle chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
amazing fic. made me love the champion even more. cant wait to read the sequel.
Hotaruhara chapter 15 . 3/23/2013
Um, hi. First of all, this story is awesome. Your characterization of each and every character, be it a champion or not, is beautiful. I absolutely love how planned and structured the plot is. But I do have a question, which has not really been answered since the epilogue, that bothers me. Whatever became of Riven's payback to Singed? The story kind of ended without that particular matter being resolved, although I don't know if it'll be brought up in the sequel.

I know I discovered this fic a bit late, but I guess it couldn't hurt to tell you what I thought. That being said, I'm gonna go read the sequel now XD

PS: Just in case you'd like to reply me, you can PM. I'm too lazy to log in today, so yeah :P