Reviews for Special Victims Unit: A Story of a Survivor
rowenasheir chapter 4 . 3/12
are you going to go back to writing? i would like to read the rest of the story.
FieryWaters chapter 3 . 11/25/2016
Elliot quoted Emily Prentiss's words from criminal minds to Vernon Dursley word by word with only minor changes...isn't that plagiarism?
SwirlAngel chapter 4 . 8/2/2016
Hope you are all right
Katie chapter 4 . 8/1/2016
Plz more
zorra101 chapter 4 . 6/30/2016
Hope you get better soon. Take all the time you need.
Spirit of The Fredbear Costume chapter 4 . 6/2/2016
Please continue.
Spirit of The Fredbear Costume chapter 2 . 6/2/2016
Any Malfoy.
Delete-please-7821832 chapter 4 . 5/7/2016
Sorry to hear about your accident. I hope you are getting better and plan to update cause I have to say I hope you will continue to update cause I can't air to read more.
TheSilverDragon360 chapter 4 . 5/3/2016
I hope you get better and put more chapters on
MidnightGlows chapter 4 . 4/2/2016
It's really sad that you can't continue this, but I sincerely hope you get better soon!
BriarBloodyRose chapter 4 . 3/29/2016
I hope you feel better! I know how hard such recoveries are and hope you have tons and tons of love and support.
Katerina Storm chapter 4 . 3/28/2016
I hope you regain full mobility in your arm. I wish you luck.k
anthea tronchard step chapter 3 . 3/12/2016
I would say Mikhail Zabini or Nikolai Malfoy for this story because the character fit nicely. What to do with Harry? If Harry would be betrayed by Hogwarts other friends and studied for his muggle education, I would say let him stay in US, let his adult other friends deal with English WW, let him make friends with the detectives and if this is a crossover mybe one day he will work as a detective or auror for US ww. I think you have a good basis for this story to continue. Some background of how harry met his other friends, with who will he live, what school will he choose in US and what is happening in England.
OfMoonsAndStars chapter 4 . 3/2/2016
Hope your recovery is going well! Best wishes!
Guardian134 chapter 4 . 2/29/2016
Please continue this fanfic I am looking forward to reading more