Reviews for Special Victims Unit: A Story of a Survivor
zorra101 chapter 4 . 6/30
Hope you get better soon. Take all the time you need.
sfctony8 chapter 4 . 6/2
Please continue.
sfctony8 chapter 2 . 6/2
Any Malfoy.
Delete-please-7821832 chapter 4 . 5/7
Sorry to hear about your accident. I hope you are getting better and plan to update cause I have to say I hope you will continue to update cause I can't air to read more.
TheSilverDragon360 chapter 4 . 5/3
I hope you get better and put more chapters on
MidnightGlows chapter 4 . 4/2
It's really sad that you can't continue this, but I sincerely hope you get better soon!
BriarBloodyRose chapter 4 . 3/29
I hope you feel better! I know how hard such recoveries are and hope you have tons and tons of love and support.
Katerina Storm chapter 4 . 3/28
I hope you regain full mobility in your arm. I wish you luck.k
anthea tronchard step chapter 3 . 3/12
I would say Mikhail Zabini or Nikolai Malfoy for this story because the character fit nicely. What to do with Harry? If Harry would be betrayed by Hogwarts other friends and studied for his muggle education, I would say let him stay in US, let his adult other friends deal with English WW, let him make friends with the detectives and if this is a crossover mybe one day he will work as a detective or auror for US ww. I think you have a good basis for this story to continue. Some background of how harry met his other friends, with who will he live, what school will he choose in US and what is happening in England.
OfMoonsAndStars chapter 4 . 3/2
Hope your recovery is going well! Best wishes!
Guardian134 chapter 4 . 2/29
Please continue this fanfic I am looking forward to reading more
Dictating to people who type? How long
Guest chapter 4 . 9/26/2015
Get well soon! :-)
Nvara chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
You watch Criminal Minds, and adore Reid, don't you
Smokeing chapter 4 . 7/30/2015
I know it's late say I'm sorry about your car wreck but I hope you get to feeling better and maybe write some more later I love the story thank you