Reviews for Special Victims Unit: A Story of a Survivor
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 4 . 4/10
hope you continue some day! this is cool! 3
paskinmath chapter 4 . 3/16
I hope you have healed up well from your injuries. I really like your writing, and hope you get the chance to write more.
Spidey-phd chapter 4 . 2/14
Hope your recovery is going well. I know it can be an long and extremely difficult adjustment.
MissFujoshi chapter 1 . 1/19
This is a very good story so far. This is probably too late but I vote for Mikhail. If not, then Rowle.
Forest20Warrior chapter 4 . 1/4
Thats horrible! Get well soon ! Stay strong ! :D
Novembertopaz chapter 4 . 1/1
I'm sorry to hear about your accident. I hope your recovery went well and would be interested in seeing this finished some day. Good luck!
King ofheros chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
i saw poisons with less warnings then this story, holy shit
P-Webes chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
I hope u are better and decide to start writing this story again, I rely want to know what happens with harry! :)
angel de acuario chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
Espero que te recuperes .
narutohinatalover4ev chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
I'm sorry you got hurt. I just hope you're better, or getting there. Eventually I hope you can finish this story, it's wonderful and I would love it if you updated and finished it.
Jrf1970 chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
Sorry to here you was I a car accident. Hope you get better. As for Vernon hope he gets raped in prison every single day and night and put it on iTunes same goes for his whore wife. I think that son of theirs was in on the whole thing and did some rapping too. He also hurt harry potter by beating him up. Hope he also gets raped in prison.
L.N.Hatter chapter 4 . 4/4/2014
Take all the time you need to heal and recover. But please, if/when you, and your doctors, decide that you are fully healed, could you please consider writing again? Thank you.
angel de acuario chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Hermione Granger no es necesario que sea un chico
liesof7sins chapter 4 . 3/26/2014
My gosh! This was an incredible story so far, but I am so sorry about your arm! I do hope you get your motor-skills back in your arm!
moonprincess97524 chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
:-( I hope that your recovery is going well. I have to say that I do love this wonderful story so far and that I am looking forward to more when you are able.