Reviews for Mother Knows Best
Kinglongoria chapter 2 . 12/11/2015
So Vegeta is reduced to a panty sniffer? I would say it's highly out of character. But the way you described it makes sense. First he did not know they were panties. Second they smelled really good to him. And with Saiyans senses of smell being higher than humans. Which is semi-canon in DB, not as much in DBZ. But I'll give it to you. He would have been drawn to the smell. Though how he did not know it was Bulma's sweet scent he was smelling would be odd.
Veglma chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
I haven't a clue why I am do this for...But when are you going to update Kids Today, Adults Tomorrow on MediaMiner? and do you have Kids Today, Adults Tomorrow on any other sites? email me at xiahouli89
Vegeta chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
I couldn't even make it past me clad in Pink. What the hell's wrong with you?
PrplButrfly745 chapter 8 . 5/19/2004
more!
whatever chapter 2 . 4/22/2004
I just finished reading chapter 2... and I am so happy about the Yamcha-not-cheating-on-Bulma thing_ Yay! That IS such a cliche in stories, I can't stand it! Yamcha is not a pimp! He's awesome just like all the other characters in the show.(EXCEPT VIDEL! I HATE HER!) Oh, and Vegeta's not that short you know_ He's taller than Bulma, I've seen them stand next to each other_ GOOD JOB!
leelo chapter 8 . 4/21/2004
I can't be;ieve you came back! Fight the power! Come on sing with me...why is having these freakish spasms with rules! I have less rules in school. It's ok Bunni Girl, I am behind you 110%. FIGHT THE POWER! We shal not..we shall not be moved..we shall not..we shall not be moved!
b-chan2007 chapter 7 . 4/21/2004
Hey great story so far! I'm glad you decided to continue it! Love the plot and can't wait to see what happens next! Keep up the good work, and UPDATE SOON! Lol _; I'll leave now...
b-chan2007 ;)
Saiyan Genius chapter 7 . 5/9/2003
OMFG!

This is so funny, u weren't high when u wrote this were u? Cos i can't work out how to get such an imagination...obviously i have no way of writing something this good ever

Keep it up
moonsaiyanprincess chapter 7 . 1/25/2003
Evil Trick! Evil Evil Evil! UPDATE!
Dream Wisher chapter 7 . 12/27/2002
NEwayz... I like this it is funny... funny, funny, funnnnnny... I can make an echo too! YAAAAAAAY! *sweatdrops* Okay, okay... EEP!

Goku- SO! You thought you lost me after you tricked me into running off the cliff! Well guess what...

D-wisha*- W-what...?

Goku- *singsong voice* Gueeeeeeess!

D-wisha*- ... I didn'...?

Goku- Awe! You guessed! *pouts*

D-wisha*- ... *runs away*

Goku- Hey... WAIT! Where are you going! WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING TO ME! *suddenly becomes unconsious*

*crowd turns to see Chi-Chi w/ her trusty frying-pan* Chi- Because dear... you can be rather creepy...

D-wisha*- You hit the nail- er... goku- on the head!

Chichi- NO ONE INSULTS MY GOKU-kins BUT ME! *raises frypan over head and approaches D-wisha* meanacingly...*

D-wisha*- *backed into corner* Uhhhh... Bunni? CAN I BORROW YOU BONKING STICK, PLEASE!
Dream Wisher chapter 6 . 12/27/2002
OMG! This fic can get so friggin funny! I luv it! I couldn't stop laughing, you make even the most serious points hilarious! The plot is good too, lol. Okey dokey! To the batcave!-er- the next chappy! *nervous laugh then becomes wide eyed as Goku walks in*

Goku- So! It was you who stole my batman costume!

D-wisha*- *wide eyed* Uh... heh heh... *runs away frantically*

Goku- Come back evil one! *dum dum, dum dum dum duuuuum dum! Do do do duuuum dum, dum dum dum dum*

D-wisha*- *sweat drops at theme song bu keeps running*
Sabrina chapter 6 . 12/15/2002
This is HYSTERICAL - continue!
aqua-illusions chapter 7 . 12/7/2002
...maybe I shouldn't have encouraged Goku with the whole song thing...but Yay! he made one up just for me! I feel special! I can't wait to find out what terrifying costume he has picked out for our poor tortured Namek pal. Hmmm, maybe a gigantic pickle costume, like one of those big hamburgers? Or Vegeta's badman shirt! *evil cackle*

Ahh, family moments with Nappa and Radditz, gives me warm fuzzy feelings.

Krillin won the jackpot? Wow. Now maybe he can move away from Kame House and get away from Muten Pervert. Why the hell does he keep living there for so long, especially after he marries 18 and has Marron! I mean, that's like majorly not cool.

Anyway, get the next chapter out soon or else I'll reprogram Android T! I'll make him hit on Chi-chi! *Bwahahaha*

-aqua_illusion