Reviews for Hot Off the Press
gaucung89 chapter 13 . 8/27
Its 3am and I have lab tomorrow and I have 4 more chapters to read. Whats more of a compliment you can get?
gaucung89 chapter 5 . 8/26
Its another amazing chapter, as usual.
Your ideaand your story is brilliant. Thanks for writing it.
I really enjoyed this! Keep writing. You are wonderful. During the letters from Harry and Ginny I was laughing my heart out.
09081985 chapter 5 . 5/28
This is one of the most fun Rose-Scorpius storied I have ever read! So different! You are amazing..keep writing!
I'd sell my soul to the devil in exchange for this to be a real thing. This is perhaps the best Scorose I have ever read, and I must have read around 300. So awesome that I can't express. And the snark of the Potters, Weasleys and Malfoys is the best thing ever.
YukDukofbigbyung chapter 17 . 1/2
Loved this! So funny and witty :)
Princess Maysera chapter 17 . 12/31/2014
Hey! Too lazy to login, sorry...
Anyway, I FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY. One of the best Scorose I have read in a while! I love Rose and Scorpius so much, and the way you write is awesome! Lily and Darius are so cute to, and I hope Al finds his true love and I'm also very curious on Hugo and Lenora... anyway, you characterise very well! Just wanted to get that out there. And I'm SO curious about how Scorpius proposed! You couldn't possible happen to have written it, have you? I'd do a LOT of things to read it! Great story, loved it! Keep writing! :)
Princess maysera chapter 13 . 12/30/2014
Hey its princess maysera,too lazy to login...
Omg i love this! The part with harry and ginny scaring darius made me giggle insanely! And finally rose and scorpius realize!
Princess Maysera chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
this was so funny,, how hugo named the potion burt! I think he might be my favourite! and poor rose, scorpius is going to be hanging there for a little while! great story so far!:D
Princess Maysera chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
scorpius keeps bothering her because he's fancies her, doesn't he? :D
love the story so far, can't wait to click next!
M. Jackson Potter chapter 3 . 11/5/2014
Great story, but Lily and Al are siblings, not cousins.
Scrpius chapter 17 . 9/30/2014
omfg this fic is insane AND SO WELL WRITTEN ITS JUST AMAZING this is deffo one of my fave scorose fics hands down well done andTHANK YOUUUU
a huge fan chapter 17 . 7/6/2014
I loved this story when you first started publishing, and two years later I still love the characters and the humor. Amazing story and all the best for you! 3
Annevader chapter 17 . 7/5/2014