Reviews for Hot Off the Press
Wow, I seriously enjoyed your story, and your writing style is awesome. Thumbs up!
Sadistic Hufflepuff chapter 4 . 3/12
Hey! I definitely enjoyed this chapter! I'm still loving the letters! Am I wrong, or is Randall going to be a thing of the past soon? I sincerely hope so. The end of this chapter is awesome! I'm so happy Rose had that moment and we all know why Scorpius loves bugging Rose and why he hasn't had a girlfriend since he shared a dorm with her.
Sadistic Hufflepuff chapter 3 . 3/11
Hey! Still a lovely story! I love how angry Rose is right now and how that will all change very soon! Why can't Randall just die? I can't wait to read further and get s refresher on all the wonderful parts of this story and most of all to just get to walk down memory lane with this story as I read it not for the first (and most likely not for the last) time.
Sadistic Hufflepuff chapter 2 . 3/11
Hi! Like I said before, I am rereading this story and it is amazing. I absolutely love everything about it, except for Randell. He is an ass. Speaking of which if I were Rose I would definitely have taken a picture of that kid who's head was glued to his ass code of ethics be damned. This story absolutely cracks me up! Amazing job!
Sadistic Hufflepuff chapter 1 . 3/11
Great first chapter! I'm rereading this story for the millionth time and I LOVE it! I really enjoy how this whole chapter is letter but gives you great insight into the story! I noticed a few typos but they are easily overlooked, I assure you!
gaucung89 chapter 2 . 1/27
Just so you know, Ive read about 40 amazing Scorose stories. And this is the only one Ive ever remembered, always with a smile on my mouth as well. :)
experiencetoday chapter 1 . 1/2
I love it when authors change up their writing styles to keep it interesting - great start and great idea. Keep it up with the creativity!
gaucung89 chapter 13 . 8/27/2015
Its 3am and I have lab tomorrow and I have 4 more chapters to read. Whats more of a compliment you can get?
gaucung89 chapter 5 . 8/26/2015
Its another amazing chapter, as usual.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/26/2015
Your ideaand your story is brilliant. Thanks for writing it.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/7/2015
I really enjoyed this! Keep writing. You are wonderful. During the letters from Harry and Ginny I was laughing my heart out.
09081985 chapter 5 . 5/28/2015
This is one of the most fun Rose-Scorpius storied I have ever read! So different! You are amazing..keep writing!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/8/2015
I'd sell my soul to the devil in exchange for this to be a real thing. This is perhaps the best Scorose I have ever read, and I must have read around 300. So awesome that I can't express. And the snark of the Potters, Weasleys and Malfoys is the best thing ever.
YukDukofbigbyung chapter 17 . 1/2/2015
Loved this! So funny and witty :)
Princess Maysera chapter 17 . 12/31/2014
Hey! Too lazy to login, sorry...
Anyway, I FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY. One of the best Scorose I have read in a while! I love Rose and Scorpius so much, and the way you write is awesome! Lily and Darius are so cute to, and I hope Al finds his true love and I'm also very curious on Hugo and Lenora... anyway, you characterise very well! Just wanted to get that out there. And I'm SO curious about how Scorpius proposed! You couldn't possible happen to have written it, have you? I'd do a LOT of things to read it! Great story, loved it! Keep writing! :)