Reviews for Hot Off the Press
olive chapter 12 . 8/27
Love the idea for this story, very creative and for the most part extremely well written. The only part I have a few issues with is that Harry acts a bit OOC here- in the books he really didn't like to flaunt his 'Savior of the Wizarding World' status- in fact he constantly tried to deny that it was just his skills that defeated Voldemort. I doubt he would put it as a footnote in a letter, regardless of the situation. Humility is a pretty big part of Harry's character and I also don't think he would act so intimidating towards Darius. I think he might be quietly suspicious of Darius and inquire about his intentions, but I cannot picture him acting in a threatening way at all.
The chemistry between Rose and Scorpius is perfectly done and I'm so glad that she finally broke up with Randall. You're a great writer and I'm really enjoying this story so far. I love how passionate the characters are about their careers; it's nice to have an element other than romantic. The speed at which Rose and Scorpius are becoming closer is perfect, i've read many fics where they seemingly jump from enemies to soulmates and I think yours is much more accurate.
ntlpurpolia chapter 8 . 3/10
Well, that went far better than expected. I'm smiling so much! Your story brings much joy into my life.
ntlpurpolia chapter 1 . 3/10
This is hilarious! I love it.
untiltheskyfallsdownonme chapter 17 . 8/11/2016
Your writing idea for this story was brilliant! I love this story, it was very cute and funny and made me smiled through it especially when Rose owled Scorpius and said she likes rain...super cute!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/3/2016
Wow, I seriously enjoyed your story, and your writing style is awesome. Thumbs up!
Sadistic Hufflepuff chapter 4 . 3/12/2016
Hey! I definitely enjoyed this chapter! I'm still loving the letters! Am I wrong, or is Randall going to be a thing of the past soon? I sincerely hope so. The end of this chapter is awesome! I'm so happy Rose had that moment and we all know why Scorpius loves bugging Rose and why he hasn't had a girlfriend since he shared a dorm with her.
Sadistic Hufflepuff chapter 3 . 3/11/2016
Hey! Still a lovely story! I love how angry Rose is right now and how that will all change very soon! Why can't Randall just die? I can't wait to read further and get s refresher on all the wonderful parts of this story and most of all to just get to walk down memory lane with this story as I read it not for the first (and most likely not for the last) time.
Sadistic Hufflepuff chapter 2 . 3/11/2016
Hi! Like I said before, I am rereading this story and it is amazing. I absolutely love everything about it, except for Randell. He is an ass. Speaking of which if I were Rose I would definitely have taken a picture of that kid who's head was glued to his ass code of ethics be damned. This story absolutely cracks me up! Amazing job!
Sadistic Hufflepuff chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
Great first chapter! I'm rereading this story for the millionth time and I LOVE it! I really enjoy how this whole chapter is letter but gives you great insight into the story! I noticed a few typos but they are easily overlooked, I assure you!
inreverie89 chapter 2 . 1/27/2016
Just so you know, Ive read about 40 amazing Scorose stories. And this is the only one Ive ever remembered, always with a smile on my mouth as well. :)
experiencetoday chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
I love it when authors change up their writing styles to keep it interesting - great start and great idea. Keep it up with the creativity!
inreverie89 chapter 13 . 8/27/2015
Its 3am and I have lab tomorrow and I have 4 more chapters to read. Whats more of a compliment you can get?
inreverie89 chapter 5 . 8/26/2015
Its another amazing chapter, as usual.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/26/2015
Your ideaand your story is brilliant. Thanks for writing it.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/7/2015
I really enjoyed this! Keep writing. You are wonderful. During the letters from Harry and Ginny I was laughing my heart out.