Reviews for Can You Keep A Secret?
ShepardisaBOSS chapter 1 . 4/14
Please continue! This is just starting to get good!
The Red Star chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Not really much to say for this one. It's short. Can't say much for plot until we see a bit more. Personally, I'm hoping for flashbacks or other oneshots that will explain why Artemis is suddenly so hot for Naruto.

There are a few errors. You use "pressing" instead of "pressed", "froze" instead of "freeze", "folded" instead of "folding", etc. It happens throughout the fic. It shouldn't take very long to go through the fic and spot them all. I don't want to make this review unnecessarily long by pointing them all out.

As I said, it's short. I'd suggest updating it soon, then I can give you a real critique.

Forever in the Sky,

The Red Star
omally-dood chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
man this is one sweet pro-log i cant w8 4 more

also i like the Artemis pairings over the miss marsh-ion parings any day
killmaster chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
man u really kick ass man i cant w8 2 read what happens next
JaCk-o'-LaNtErN 91 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
okay man is it me or did the chapter sound awfully corny even by your standars man. meeeeh anyways i have love your work so far so hopefully there will be an update on this story
The hate man chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Artemis's secret is her father is Sportsmaster. If people would look it up at DC comics database then everyone would know this already! Great story though, nice grammar and great crossover.
daniel 29 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Well love can do alot of things to people even make a stoic female like artemis fall for naruto