Reviews for Illusion of Benefits
HGF16840N chapter 11 . 6/30/2016
Wow this is an out of the ordinary story and i'm really liking it! Keep up the great work and I cant wait for an update!
ShippingFangirl26 chapter 11 . 5/11/2016
Such a wonderful story. Thank you for writing it. I love it 3
Guest chapter 11 . 10/30/2014
L for LOOVEE XD OR LUST or LUnch
rahma66 chapter 11 . 8/21/2014
you really should complete it i love it so much good luck
Quickslice chapter 11 . 3/31/2014
Oh, last time I checked there are twenty six letters in the english alphabet, how come there were only eleven here?

This is a good read, I enjoyed it so much. Please do continue, there should be fifteen more chapters, plus epilogue if you may.
ilovebks chapter 11 . 2/17/2014
Ah! A chapter at last. This was slightly clich├ęd. And I think calling Ichigo 'honey' doesn't suit Rukia! Nice to see Hisana alive!
Waiting for the next chapter!
Fenris Jin chapter 11 . 1/12/2014
Hmm.. Not that I didn't like this chapter, it was a fundamental one that IchiRuki would have to go through.. just that.. It's a bit too wordy perhaps? I mean, the dialogue during the confrontation was a bit of a mouthful.. I don't think Ichigo would have said too much.. I agree that he would have gone berserk, but I think he's pretty decent in word play, enough to make Byakuya stop and consider the wisdom in them.. This chapter didn't do him justice on that area.
Fenris Jin chapter 10 . 1/12/2014
Shuuhei actually screamed! LOL

Looks like they're officially out now. XD
Cisusi chapter 11 . 1/1/2014
Wow! I really enjoyed this letter of the alphabet. It was so cute how Ichigo stood up for Rukia.

Byakuya was being a bit cold, even for Byakuya. I think he would have stood up for Rukia in that situation. So it was a little disappointing to not see him do that.

Other than that, this was really nice. I loved the ByaHisa interaction and would love to see more of that in future letters.

Keep up the fantastic work :)

L suggestions: Longing, Lonley, L (The character from Death Note), Love, Luck, Loser, Losing, Loco, Lava, Languid, Listless, Loophole, Lingering, Listen, Leaves, Link, Lively, Living, Levitating... I think I thought of more than last time. Sorry if none of these are helpful!
Sarah chapter 11 . 1/1/2014
EEEEEk I loved this chapter for K!
The story is great. Cant wait to read more. Love for L is a bit predictable isnt it...? Lies is a bit dramatic...?
hmm I'm not very useful for suggestions sorry!
Hallie Clancy chapter 11 . 12/30/2013
Aw... that was very well written. I throughly enjoyed it like always. And I think a good word would be longing. I don't think I would do love, since everyone would expect it and it would be to cliche. Tough it is up to you, I'm just excited for the next chapter.
Meghan-Black01 chapter 11 . 12/29/2013
Oh, Ichigo is so cute! They're adorable together!
MugetsuIchigo chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
L...love...life...Oh! Love Life! Update soon!
NieveDrop chapter 11 . 12/28/2013
Welcome back! You have been missed. :)

I'm impressed Ichigo was on his best behavior prior to the final incident. LOL Who knew he could put his barbaric side away for one evening and act civilly around Byakins? :D Very well done speech on being a supportive brother. And I quite liked Rukia's reaction...the something different sounds like it's becoming even deeper between them.

I think I might like to see a followup to this chapter somewhere down the road...it would be curious to know if Byakins made the time to attend her recital after this incident.

L: Lingerie, Lust, Loneliness, Lucid, Landmark, Landslide, Leaving, Lacking, Lavender, Laughter, Life, Libertine, Library, Lettuce, Lace, Luster, Lackadaisical, Lackey, Long-Underwear, Love's Labours Lost
hunterofcomedy chapter 11 . 12/28/2013
Oh God, did I love this chapter! XD

It was great seeing Rukia stand up for herself in front of her horrible Aunt and having Ichigo cut Byakuya off and basically be completely badass! And I loved that he was realistic about his outburst, almost expecting Rukia to break up with him for being such an honest and straight-forward idiot! Instead, she just respected and loved him for it, which is ten time more powerful!

Great work, as per usual! Oh, and suggestions: L is for Longing, Lust, Laundry, Lamps, Laptops.

Keep up the great work and keep on smiling!