Reviews for Shatterpoint
Guest chapter 15 . 3/14/2014
update please
Ravenmore45 chapter 15 . 2/24/2014
Fuck you and your story.
bigfan22 chapter 15 . 1/16/2014
That was an excellent story. It's a shame it hasn't been updated in awhile. I really hope one day you will have the time to finish this story properly, since it has a great plot and amazing writing. Thanks again for what you've written thus far...it's been a pleasure to read.
Conner chapter 15 . 9/25/2013
I've never seen such a beautiful written fic about smallville and the lois and clark paring.i just finish the chapters of this fic for the third time and i think im going to read it again. i wish this wasn't abandoned but what ever you doing i hope your doing well.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/19/2013
It's really a great story, it's a shame it's not finish :(
R-Gomeni chapter 15 . 8/6/2013
Brilliant story: great plot, well-written and perfectly characterised, I honestly can't think of anything that would make it better. Except if there were more of it.

But honestly, I really like how you've done the AU: I loved that you've actually changed the plot and the outcomes rather than just copying every episode, and every interaction between Clark and Lois is absolute gold. I also like how you've depicted each character individually: Clark is awesome rather than annoyingly entitled (seriously, is it just me who was annoyed at how high handed he was every time he barged into someone else's house?), Lana actually has a personality (I'll agree with you that while Clana sucks, Lana on her own is actually pretty interesting) and Lois... is, well Lois. Since she can't really get any cooler, the fact that you got her right is compliment enough, I think.

Just yeah, great story, enjoyed every word, and I will happily read whatever else you choose to write.
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 15 . 5/5/2013
There is no other word for this storyline but ‘incredible’, in my opinion.
From the beginning, you created a superb plot, the subtle change of Lois being the one conscious rather than Martha during the ‘meeting’ with Jor-El, and subsequent events were excellent as you explored Lois’s confusion about Jor-El’s demands despite her own interests in helping whoever Kal-El is accomplish his destiny beyond the defeat of General Zod.
Developments after Lois returned to Smallville were very well-handled, creating an interesting bond between Lois and Lana as they’re each ‘inspired’ by the other’s interest in Kal-El despite some of their other differences, to say nothing of the excellent manner in which you develop Lana as a character without making her a completely Clark-obsessive pain (I’m personally indifferent to her- don’t like her with Clark, but so long as she’s not with him I don’t really care what she does-, but I’ve read a few too many stories making her a more active villain, or at least pathetically obsessed with Clark), while also acknowledging how she ‘adapted’ herself to fit whoever she was dating at the time (The key reason I never thought she and Clark worked; for all of Clark’s issues, his secret was the only thing he ever REALLY lied about- the things he revealed as Kal that he wouldn’t share as Clark don’t count-, and how can the man whose strength of will saved the world so often be with someone who can’t seem to decide who she is?) and her inability to really BELIEVE in heroes the way Lois believed in the Blur before learning he was Clark.
However, as excellent as it is to see Clark starting to recognise Lois’s greater ability to accept others regardless of their powers, it’s your chapter looking at Krypton’s past in general and the lives of Clark’s parents in particular that really makes it excel; Raya as Jor-El’s Chloe, the similarities between Clark and Jor-El’s social lives, each of them falling for a Lang before finding the woman who REALLY understands them (To say nothing of explaining that ‘rule them with strength’ bit that the show never really addressed to my satisfaction)…
I'm slightly let down that we didn't see Oliver and Raya directly interact- it might be interesting to see Oliver's reaction to learning that there are now TWO people with Clark's abilities on Earth-, but the brief description you provided of her appreciation of Earth even amid her troubles finding employment certainly worked, particularly when contrasted by Clark's 'sudden' awareness of his Kryptonian heritage and what he's lost (Reminds me of this bit in the recent storyline 'Grounded', where Batman reflected that the loss of Krypton was more of an intellectual than emotional loss for Clark given that he hadn't really KNOWN anything about the planet as anything more than statistics), to say nothing of Clark’s growing realisation of his ability to grow beyond Lana as he takes action to protect someone else over Lana (When you get down to it, she did tend to be his priority at times when considering other things might have been the better call); progress isn’t immediate, but he’s starting to acknowledge how he appreciates the somewhat-paradoxical challenges and acceptance of Lois as opposed to the more straightforwardly frustrating Lana (Clark's lies mainly tie into protecting Lana from the consequences of his secret rather than just not trusting her overall, in my view).
Sucks that Raya died, of course, but your reasoning makes sense, and she had an interesting run even if I would have liked to have seen more of it, and it should be interesting to see how this affects Clark long-term, as well as Lana’s current thoughts on 33.1 or Lois’s decision regarding Clark.
Hope you’re going to continue this soon; something this brilliant DESERVES to be finished (If nothing else, I’d like to see the consequences of those tests Lex received the results of a few chapters back)…
Guest chapter 15 . 2/23/2013
I may be the oy one to think this, but getting rid of Raya has been the best part of the story so far. There was too much of her in it. I was starting to lose interest reading about a character that was never meant to play such an important role. Sorry but I'm glad she's gone. Now on with the meat of the story please. Less Lexana more Clois.
Justclois chapter 15 . 1/13/2013
Please please, update.
Liz chapter 15 . 12/27/2012
This is one of the best Clois stories I have ever read. The characterization is spot on and the differences in the plot are believable and remain true to the rest of smallville cannon. It really feels as if this could have happened on the show if the writers were willing to put an end to their lana fixation. Please update soon.
mozartmaid chapter 15 . 11/20/2012
Hey, just caught up with this story over the last few days. Hope you haven't given up on it! Love how you've rewritten Season 6. Here's a little nudge to help you continue! :)
EllyKayWasHere chapter 15 . 9/24/2012
I really love this story :D Thank you for providing a good Clois story instead of all the crazy couplings that people seem to like to post. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Phillipe363 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
It is a great sereis I can't wait for the next espiode. Fantasic. Ps What if insetad of Green Arrow coming in a season what if follow what the they orginnaly intened and bring in Bruce Wayne /Batman. imagine the storys you could tell. Just a idea
Jeremy Shane chapter 15 . 9/14/2012
Great Chapter & More Please
Smallville fan chapter 15 . 9/5/2012
I really hope she doesn't say yes to him, their marriage was a total diaster on the show, and a waste of time. Pls let her reject him.