Reviews for Shatterpoint
This is probably one of the best Smallville fanfics I have ever read. The way you write everyone is completely in character with their personalities on the show, while changing just enough to fit the situations. I especially love how you write Lois. She is my favourite character and you do a great job of showing what is great about, her vulnerability, her brain, her compassion, etc. I love how you have working for the Daily Planet already and that her investigation into Kal-El is very well thought out and is extremely interesting, but it doesn't overshadow all the other aspects of the story that are fascinating. As well, I loved how you made Clark learn more about his heritage and accept it and are making slowly move on from Lana. Wow, this got long, but I love your story and really, really hope you continue it.
Jenny chapter 16 . 6/10
I just finished reading and I really hope you do finish it! Very hard to find good Clois Smallville fanfics! Amazing!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/8/2017
Please for the love of god, continue. This is an amazing story
Guest chapter 16 . 10/8/2016
I really hope you continue with this story. It's my favourite
Calvin Sloan chapter 16 . 10/9/2015
You need to add a chapter soon. I can't wait to read more of this story!
date4ever chapter 16 . 10/1/2015
Hi just wanted to let you know I've enjoyed reading this story and I look forward to reading the rest hope u are ready to start posting the rest of it
Guest chapter 11 . 9/9/2015
Hes dated 3, hasnt he?
Guest chapter 8 . 9/9/2015
Lois seems a tiny bit marysuey tbh.
phoenix power chapter 16 . 7/1/2015
Hey thanks for continuing this story...I definitely liked it and was waiting for the update. .Hope u update it soon.. :)
polks87 chapter 16 . 7/1/2015
Great to know your back can't wait to read the new version
Elizabeth chapter 16 . 6/29/2015
Yes! I still care about this fic! I love it, I check it for updates all the time, even thought I stopped believing it would be updated I still tried because of how much I love this story! Your writing was so good, all of the story lines and character development so believable that I kept coming back. I have read what you have written so far several times. I don't have a problem with what you have so far at all and would encourage you to keep writing it and post new material as soon as possible. I want to find out what happens! I am so excited!
madcloisfan chapter 16 . 6/29/2015
Can't wait
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 16 . 6/29/2015
Yay! I'm still here and LOVE that you haven't given up on SV/Clois! The show may be over, but Lois and Clark will ALWAYS live on - TOGETHER! Can't wait to see the new and improve Shatterpoint! :D
clarkfan325 chapter 16 . 6/29/2015
I'm so glad that you are willing to continue this story and I look forward to reading the updated version as soon as you decide to post it.
bluemoon30 chapter 16 . 6/28/2015
Awesome News. I really enjoyed this story and I am glad to see that you are considering continuing it.