Reviews for The Morning After
Uhura the 9th chapter 1 . 2/21/2018
cute, nicely written :)
Dr. Holland chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Simply beautiful writing, especially the coined parting for lovers. Very creative.
Lightz1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
Beautiful story.
tanseynz chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
How is it Spock can deliver a lecture on leave-taking forms and make it sound like 'I love you and never want to be parted from you.'
Perfect.
Angela chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
This is beautiful...
twi-smile chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Enjoyed Spock being very precise in saying goodbye with a promise of hello.
givemefoodplease chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Nice!
Nanyin chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
*swoon* one of many moments of intimacy. LOVE IT!
Karen50 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I have read this several times and I love it. It is my hope that you will continue with these glimpses of Spock and Uhura's life together. I think that your portrayal of Spock and Uhura is as I see it and true to the characters created by Gene Roddenberry and updated by J. J. Abrams. Thank you again for your work. Your stories and others like them serve as my 'vacations' from real life.
MagicGirl41 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This is soooo cute! I'm just getting into Star Trek (because of this movie ;)) and I'm in awe of your vulcan x) Is there a book, or do you know how to speak it? Now I'm just going fangirl on you, sorry :)

ANYWAYS, this fic is super awesome :) I'm so in love with Spock and Uhura ;)
XMarisolX chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
It might have been worth your while to actually use a Klingon translator or find a literary device to get around using actual Klingon. But the word scramble pulled me right out of the story, completely.
renaid chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I really liked this. Nyota's uncertainty of how to act "the morning after" - and with Spock everything is unknown. I can understand her desire to sneak away but was so glad when she got caught! It was delicious, especially the private way of saying not-goodbye. That was a beautiful touch.
nicew chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Lovely and well-crafted!
CC333 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Bwahahaha this was wonderful! The title is almost mis-leading because, even though it technically is the morning after, this is so unlike the ones you usually see. My goodness, this was really cute! And the ending was respectable as well :) It's interesting (and almost suprising) how Nyota expected rejection.

Great overall job on this.
Insane Muse chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I'd missed this in my inbox. So glad I went back and read this!