Reviews for Small Packages Are Not Necessarily
FugitiveSGA chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
God, I love your writing. I reviewed your first story when it came up (I think) and said you should write more. I was delighted to come back and find 11 stories!
Dr.B.Damned chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Jesus Christ, I wasn't expecting this! How is this so BEAUTIFUL!? Well fucking done.
Rairakku1234 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
'One day, yes, very soon, John will be more familiar to his touch, his fingers, will be a weight he knows more intimately than anything ever before.
Until then, he reaches once more into his pocket, and ponders the actual non-smallness of both.'

Fun Drabble and I like the comparassin to the magnifying glass,
Rairakku
lemonpiefirefly chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Quite enjoyable pre-slash you have here! I was relieved to find that the "package" was not as blatant a reference as it could have been. It's late, my mind's followed a gutter-ball, and so yeah, I squinted a bit through the first couple lines. Being a Person of Unusual Size myself (6'2"... I got the marks the right way 'round, yeah?), I can relate to appreciating some "inner tallness" in those around me sometimes. And I very much believe that John is tool/cheering section to begin (genius needs an audience etc.) and begins to be an essential part of Sherlock's process, but very much becomes a completely essential part of his life, also.
Charles S. Bridge chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
This is so nicely romantic and practical at the same time. And without any awkward parts, you are brilliant! Thanks for sharing.