Reviews for Refusing to Bow
catlyncarson chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
Oooh this is a wonderful premise, I can't wait to be able to read more. Sincerely hope that this story gets continued, the reactions coming up are going to be amazing! Great job!
EveJHoang chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
Damn, already finished. I really hope you will update again one day, this story is truly fabulous!
phantomgirl95 chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
Is this story still being worked on, I'd live to see it continued, it's really good.
ljhugh chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
interesting story, please continue. i hope that harry will have many children ;)
MusicForOxygen chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
So I'm diggin' this. I really hope you update and you haven't abandoned this (quite honestly) brilliant idea. Lucius is simply delicious. I love the devious plotting and can't wait to see everyone's reactions to the sleeveless fashion. And while Harry might have yet another life choice decided for him I really can't pity him. Becoming the elder Malfoy's bonded mate? That my dear friend is a treasure. I also hope (if you do plan to continue) that you can add some snippets of how Dobby and the other house elves are really treated and what they think of their master. Overall these 2 chapters made me happy :)
xstormchildx chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Waaah! You MUST continue! ! This is so good and original. I love it and I'm dying for more!
angelaneahwalker chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
please update! have some pity for your adoring fans...
gail19 chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
Fun.
gail19 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Interesting.
Cattra1992 chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
I don't normally read something like this but with how you wrote it has grasped my attention to read more and that's normally hard when it comes to stories like this (I mean no offense!) I am seriously wanting to read more I do hope you will be able to update soon. Great Job!
slytherin's daughter chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
I feel quite sorry for Harry as he is going to be bonded without consent BUT
Lucius doesn't seem like he is going to be cruel or nasty to him
Overall it is a very good story
please update
Mag.Tenshi chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
wow ... I have not read such a good piece of history. I really like the show Lucius - the beginning of a cold bastard with very nice plans for Harry, but under the influence of information on how he was treated by muggles and Dumbledore begins to be exposed to something - of course with the help of friends;) Nicely described a conversation with Rosier - the question of betrayal Daffodils , divorce, disinheritance Draco, plans for the future. I like the way it was described, all the cunning Lucius appeared as a Slytherin. Nice creations friends Mr. Malfoy - I hope it will help Lucius and Harremu in their mutual break-up and re-cognition as being on the same side, which inadvertently Voldemort. Offense described in detail both the Muggle and Dumbledore and his assistants to Harry - great :) You can see that the news shocked the world, a group of friends and intend in any way to help the boy. I look forward to the lessons of ethics :)
It saddens me that the story was not so long continued - is an example of a decent piece of history, which promises to be extremely interesting, especially since you can see that a lot of work has gone into these two chapters - they are fantastic. This raises a lot of questions for further stories. I hope you'll come back to this story, because it is really starting it was a great and wonderful job.
I hope to hear the next chapter - greetings wishing time and inspiration to write
BlookenBslk chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
Brilliant story! Amazing. Loving it so far. I hope to read more soon. c:
Guest chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
Really great story. I just had to re-read it again. Too bad it seems like you lost your muse for your HP stories. Those are my favorites!
InuFanJinx chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
It's a true shame that you haven't gotten to update this story in so long. It's a wonderful story and I truly would've enjoyed to read what would've happened when Harry and Lucius finally got to meet. Not to mention Harry's reaction to Lucius's unmarked arm...