Reviews for Refusing to Bow
Sapphire3210 chapter 1 . 7/11
Please continue writing this. It is rather well.
BananaramaPajama chapter 2 . 5/18
please update this
petrisha.n chapter 2 . 8/9/2016
I loved it , a very interesting story so far ,different from the other stories I've read but you are a skilled writer and I do hope u continue the story as the suspense is killing us all .
TheOrginalBibliophile chapter 2 . 12/14/2015
I hope you plan on continuing this fic bc I love where it's heading, so, update please! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 12/10/2015
Please continue... the suspance is killing mee...
catlyncarson chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
Oooh this is a wonderful premise, I can't wait to be able to read more. Sincerely hope that this story gets continued, the reactions coming up are going to be amazing! Great job!
EveJHoang chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
Damn, already finished. I really hope you will update again one day, this story is truly fabulous!
phantomgirl95 chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
Is this story still being worked on, I'd live to see it continued, it's really good.
ljhugh chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
interesting story, please continue. i hope that harry will have many children ;)
MusicForOxygen chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
So I'm diggin' this. I really hope you update and you haven't abandoned this (quite honestly) brilliant idea. Lucius is simply delicious. I love the devious plotting and can't wait to see everyone's reactions to the sleeveless fashion. And while Harry might have yet another life choice decided for him I really can't pity him. Becoming the elder Malfoy's bonded mate? That my dear friend is a treasure. I also hope (if you do plan to continue) that you can add some snippets of how Dobby and the other house elves are really treated and what they think of their master. Overall these 2 chapters made me happy :)
xstormchildx chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Waaah! You MUST continue! ! This is so good and original. I love it and I'm dying for more!
angelaneahwalker chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
please update! have some pity for your adoring fans...
gail19 chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
Fun.
gail19 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Interesting.
Cattra1992 chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
I don't normally read something like this but with how you wrote it has grasped my attention to read more and that's normally hard when it comes to stories like this (I mean no offense!) I am seriously wanting to read more I do hope you will be able to update soon. Great Job!