Reviews for Profane
KajunKatIz chapter 1 . 6/21
Awesome! Hot! Sexy! Descriptive! ...Did I mention Hot?!
Love it, more please!
AlannasTara chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
This is one of my all time favorite fics. I come back to it over and over again! Thank you for the work you do as an author. Happy Fanfiction Writers Appreciation Day!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
So lovely and hot!
NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
H. O. T. I'm dying. That was so hot and good and you just know he'd say those words!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
Haha loved it! I think I'd lose count ... What with being distracted and all!
Appello chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Ha, this was just what I needed! Thanks so much for posting this :)
suka27 chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
You are a smut specialist! Wonderful ;)
dmm chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Such topics would be and could be discussed later. Hey you even said it yourself, this story definitely needs an update!
dmm chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Hey, howdy, it's been awhile. This story is screaming for an update! Maybe Curses? How bout Vulgarity? I so enjoyed this first one. Such a cool concept and so beautifully written. We need to hear more of Daryl's sexual escapades with Carol, maybe bring out her bad side? Consider it! We need to hear more of your talent! Thumbs up.
stepstate chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Oh, Gawd - I need a cold shower, too! That was hella gooooood!
missmetric chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Can't believe I haven't reviewed this before. I love it. One of the first Caryl one shots I ever read and, consewuently, one of my favorites. It's just the right balance between hot and sweet.
Sasina chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
So hot! Thank you very much D.
Countess Black chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I second the plushie! And the cold shower actually.
Jack Karl chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Hot!
ldyjaydin chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I got a Daryl plushie you can borrow if you want! Great smutty story! It was recommended on USS Caryl and I was surprised I'd never read it. Definitely worth it!