Reviews for 3 idiots missing scene
MiSaNaHyu chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
This is awesome... I just hope that there will be more writers...
a0296270 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Sorry, I want to leave message again with my google account. "

I want to translate the article in Chinese, because I really like it.
You write well and it's really wonderful.
I will post on .
and my saiyuki
Absolutely, I will note your website and your name!
If you don't want, it's okay. But I just want to say this is so goodddddddddddddd
Thank you! :D
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
hello Elisa,
I hope you are reading this! I would be honored if you translate this little story of mine into chinese!
Sadly your email address was blocked from your review (I think doesn't allow you to post email addresses in reviews)
If you would like to email me, my email address is:
xtin2000 "at" gmail "dot" com
many kind greetings :)
Christine
Elisa chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Sorry I forgot leaving my email address OTZ

And if you agree, I will post here
and my blog
saiyuki
Thank you so much!
Elisa chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I really like this article! It's so beautiful and touch my heart.
May I translate this in Chinese?
I will add the website!
Anyway, I really like this, thank you :D
Coolaths chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Wow...that was unbelievably good language and you handled that stituation really well! - I love 3 idiots too and I think the original movie should have had the situation that you have wrote. Can you also write about life abut the 3 idiots after they left college? Thanks,Coolaths
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Wonderful movie!

Thanks for the story!
madokahagane123 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
aww nice one ive seen the movie with english subtitles,3 idiots is very funny!and this story is very touching!
Accidental Child chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I love '3 idiots'! It is truly awesome! I've just finished watching it for the second (and a half) time! This is a really good scene. I wonder why they didn't put a scene for this in the movie? I hope that a second movie comes out! LOVED THE FIC!
Hidaya chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I like it. Good job!
Daisy McRay chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
So touchy... :( That's what friends are for... Nice story. Sequel please?
S2J chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Good job!I am almost at a loss for words,but I think Ican vaugely touch the ,here I go.

YOu did well at conveying the thoughts of the are a good writer and based on what I have just read vewery creative. -S
Viola2909 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Hehe friend awesome fic

And I am from India xD

Feels good that people take positive interest in India in at least some way :)

And I've been to Austria too ! xD
TF chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This was really nice to read. It brought back many of the wonderful emotions that I felt watching their friendship in the movie. Thanks for sharing :)
3Idiots chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Considering you have no reviews, I will have the honor of being the first, and OMG, you hit the nail on the head! I couldn't read it through at once. I took three breaks to get through it because I started crying every time. You honestly got the characters. You obviously loved and understood the movie because it took real emotion to write a piece like this. Thank you for giving the world this gift of your writing. (Could you translate the German quotes on your profile?)