Reviews for Fullbringer
HighValour chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Not bad. Like how Rukia is something of an arrogant bitch towards him. Very good.
Sekiryutei Issei Hyoudou chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
cool.
Klaus MacGrath chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Awesome story so far! Can't wait to see what happens in the rest of his adventures!
Fangking2 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This is very interesting. Will the other Fullbring sers approach him?
xxnarutodemonxx chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
well this is a intresting start in what i hope to be a very good fanfiction i havent read a good fanfiction since proteter pride. this story has alot of potentual so keep up the good work.

oh as for the paring i personally chose Nozomi Kujo it a uniqe and quite possibly be the first ichigoxnozomi
SkywrdSwrd chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Ah, a Fullbring fic. Cool. I really liked Ichigo's Fullbring, and the fact that it existed for a grand total of no real time was disapointing, so this should be cool.
Xemmnas chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Nice to see a fresh idea. also what is Ichigo's current power level cause it should at least be above rukias since hes had a year to train. (it took less than that for him to beat Byakuya, Renji, Ikkaku, and Zaraki who are all stronger)

update soon!
Chash123 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
There are a few grammar issues here and there but, otherwise, this is very interesting.I can't wait to see how things will play out.

Which of Ichigo's Fullbring stages will Rukia's Reiatsu bring him? How will Ichigo being a Fullbringer affect events later in the timeline?
splintered reality chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
An intresting take on the Fullbring abilities,and how are Rukia and Ichigo going to be introduced,and how is Xcution going to play a part in this?
Martyna1 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
beginning of very good story. great job
HighValour chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Not bad. Cool to see Infamous' ideas being used. Keep it up.
ATPT557 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Whoa, this is awesome! Write more! Write more! Write more SOON!
The Infamous Man chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Oh man! This is going to be awesome! While the Fullbring arc was unnecessary, the power of Fullbring itself was interesting. In fact, Ichigo's Fullbring is better than people give it credit for. I wonder how Ichigo and Rukia's interaction will now go? Keep it up and update soon!
MR. DEATH RIDER chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Greetings, I am MR. DEATH RIDER. First of all, a good start from what seems to be an interesting story. There are a spelling errors here and there, but all good.

As the pairing, I would normally vote for Rukia or Orihime. But this time, I have done serious thinking and this is what I found out:

Why not make Michiru Ogewa, Mahana Natsume or Ryo Kuneda, the girls that are friends with Ichigo instead of the originals. Think about it.

You have been reviewed by MR. DEATH RIDER, have a good day.
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5