Reviews for Fullbringer
Orchamus chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Hhmm, perhaps this will lead to early training from Urahara? His form seems different too, or is it just me? Good story so far, hoping for more soon.
Chash123 chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
This was a really good chapter. I liked how you worked with Ichigo's inital Fullbring and how he was able to use it on somewhat even terms against Rukia.

... Stupid "magic spells"...

Anyways, the following fight between the Hollows, Rukia, and Ichigo was very good. Plus, I liked how Rukia ATTEMPTED to release her Zanpakuto before giving in and giving Ichigo her powers.

Keep up the good work!
Orchamus chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Hhmm, lookin good, lookin good indeed, I look forward to seeing this progress.
HighValour chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Not bad. Like how Rukia is something of an arrogant bitch towards him. Very good.
Sekiryutei Issei Hyoudou chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
cool.
Klaus MacGrath chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Awesome story so far! Can't wait to see what happens in the rest of his adventures!
Fangking2 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This is very interesting. Will the other Fullbring sers approach him?
xxnarutodemonxx chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
well this is a intresting start in what i hope to be a very good fanfiction i havent read a good fanfiction since proteter pride. this story has alot of potentual so keep up the good work.

oh as for the paring i personally chose Nozomi Kujo it a uniqe and quite possibly be the first ichigoxnozomi
SkywrdSwrd chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Ah, a Fullbring fic. Cool. I really liked Ichigo's Fullbring, and the fact that it existed for a grand total of no real time was disapointing, so this should be cool.
Xemmnas chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Nice to see a fresh idea. also what is Ichigo's current power level cause it should at least be above rukias since hes had a year to train. (it took less than that for him to beat Byakuya, Renji, Ikkaku, and Zaraki who are all stronger)

update soon!
Chash123 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
There are a few grammar issues here and there but, otherwise, this is very interesting.I can't wait to see how things will play out.

Which of Ichigo's Fullbring stages will Rukia's Reiatsu bring him? How will Ichigo being a Fullbringer affect events later in the timeline?
splintered reality chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
An intresting take on the Fullbring abilities,and how are Rukia and Ichigo going to be introduced,and how is Xcution going to play a part in this?
Martyna1 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
beginning of very good story. great job
HighValour chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Not bad. Cool to see Infamous' ideas being used. Keep it up.
ATPT557 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Whoa, this is awesome! Write more! Write more! Write more SOON!
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »